LBS gets my thumbs up

Frosty

Delgado: Are we in the van for this one - popcorn and cokes on me?
That would make it 2 in a row for me!!!! What about the ZAPP man? You know it won't take much for him to find a "plausible" reason to jump in the van.......i.e. bring 3 @ popcorn and cokes!!!

Thumbs up to Tony Impey Cycles. Great prices and friendly service.

Managed to save 23% on my new pair of road shoes' date=' compared to the "best" price quoted by Cajees. Even had the cleats fitted for free.

[/quote']

that's nothing, I got a cup of coffee and chocolate biscuits for free when I went to Finish Line Cycles and the two Supalink Widgets I got were 47% cheaper than Cajees
steve2007-09-04 09:41:40

Delgado: Are we in the van for this one - popcorn and cokes on me?
That would make it 2 in a row for me!!!! What about the ZAPP man? You know it won't take much for him to find a "plausible" reason to jump in the van.......i.e. bring 3 @ popcorn and cokes!!!

ZAPP Man can sit on the roof and check the aerodynamic capabilities of his latest creation .... will just have to strap him down so that he stays there!!

3 x popcorn and cokes coming up.

Spidey: Will you not maybe need an ewipp?

ewipp will be there' date=' suffering but winning the race. [/quote'] .....hy gaan jou breek!!!!!

With "friends" like you I really don't need enemies!!!