"We sold out in both the Subaru sani2c and the Subaru sani2c adventure in 2

hours and 27 minutes ? Crazy."

From Max Cluer

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, but haven't paid yet (received my confirmation email, team 835).  BUT, phew R5200 is a lot. Breaking my bank :-(

Let's start a list of reasons to do it:

Only R10 per kilometre (R5200/2/260km)

You get to wear your Sani2C top on other rides and show off that you did the event

4 days off work

More?

you get to ride the best staged event in the country.

you get to ride single track cut out specifically for the race.

& you get to whip team 705's butt !!

MichH, whose your teammate ?

is everything sold out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where do I enter ?

You can't unless unless you can get onto the waiting list and hope someone doesn't pay.

Thug, my dad of course! And if I stick to my training program and he gets some speed downhills, then we'll look to compete against team number 705 and 730! MichH2007-09-03 10:41:04

We're in  too! I don't know what we're thinking, Sabie Xperience, Sani2C and the Epic, all in 4 months. Who's doing the race and who's doing the Adventure?

Mmmm...easy in eh DR.

Anyway - got my entry in at about 12:45 after their site went into overload on the first entry attempt.  Paid by 1pm so that should cover it.

Is everyone doing the adventure?  We are - if it rains, the course is gonna be a mess for the main race.

I'm doing the race - Team413 - Stoukies and Crocs. And if you guys make a mess of the course there'll be hell to pay.

Think about it - 1000 riders (many with a penchant for rear wheel skids) through muddy singletrack before the leaders of the "race" arrive.

hie-hie we also adventure !!! We got no cooking clue how to ride a MTB so because of our ignorance and inexperience we may leave the trail in a messy state smiley36.gif

None of the above !!!! We gonna do it so we can wipp team no 730 asses !!!!

Hear hear! Going to whip their butts!! Big%20smile

The mullet is in..Now I must train....race where? And not see the country side...go boys,go!!!...yeehaa, giddy-upp...go!!!!...you are in front...go buddy ...you are doing so well my booouy!!!