Majik Forest, attacked by Dogs

Wannabe

Manbearpig, got bitten by a dog once and THE DOG had to go for a tetanus shot.......

I heard the dog's teeth also fell out...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bitten by a dog at the bottom of the blockhouse climb in Vredehoek. The old lady had 3 dogs looked like ridgebacks i came riding around the corner the dog charged me and sunk his freakin teeth in my thigh. Was not happy i swore at the old bat to leash the animal up otherwise i wouldve bashed the canines head in with a rock. Had a tetnis shot which hurt like hell. :angry:

Ouch. Use your water bottle next time a dog comes at you, a squirt usually puts them off. Failing that, it makes a decent missile.

flippen hell !!! its alive !!

what have you been doing, other than writing of course

Ouch. Use your water bottle next time a dog comes at you, a squirt usually puts them off. Failing that, it makes a decent missile.

Sprayed almost half my bottle onto them, did not help. :( Had to use the other half to rinse the wound. :D

Leg is looking OK, not inflamed at all. A teeny bit sensitive, but almost neglible. Went for injection. Burnt more that the wound. Dr. had a good laugh at me (also a cyclist).

Going to go looking for them, this time the 9mm is going with!!!!

Sprayed almost half my bottle onto them, did not help. :( Had to use the other half to rinse the wound. :D

Leg is looking OK, not inflamed at all. A teeny bit sensitive, but almost neglible. Went for injection. Burnt more that the wound. Dr. had a good laugh at me (also a cyclist).

Going to go looking for them, this time the 9mm is going with!!!!

Eina boeta..... sien wat gebeur as jy 'n migrane kry wat jou van 'n race weg hou!

Dude, hope you get sorted soon so we can ride (on the road) the weekend (and hopefully not get attacked by dogs).

Ciao for now B)

Eina boeta..... sien wat gebeur as jy 'n migrane kry wat jou van 'n race weg hou!

Dude, hope you get sorted soon so we can ride (on the road) the weekend (and hopefully not get attacked by dogs).

Ciao for now B)

Won't be able to ride on Saturday, got some commitments at Church till about 12. Will try and go out Sunday.