Majik Forest, attacked by Dogs

Wannabe

I suggest you go to casualty and get this sorted out tonight. The longer you wait the worst it could become.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter got bit by a daschhund(worshond), was bit the afternoon 12 o clock and that night 1 o clock they pushed her into surgery to clean up the wound, Wannabe....... MOENIE n kans vat nie. Gaan sien n dokter.

Maybe it was the shaved legs that got the dogs angry...

Double poster!!! First post, "joined" just before the post.

You jealous or what? Not shaven, waxed!!!!!

Thanks for concern, boys and gals.

Sh!t scared of Doctors and needles/injections. But will attend to it first thing in the morning.

get the shots pal before you start chasing cars and barking at the moon with foam around the mouth.also noticed many more people walking with dogs not on leashes lately in the forrest.

Ouch.

But the worst thing to do is spray them with pepper spray. Our local paper had an article about it as we have a park (Radloff Park) where people take their dogs for walks. When you spray them with pepper spray they go completely ape and will get very agro and bite anything.

EDIT: A quick google mentions that you get dog specific pepper spray, so I think the warning was more for your normal spray.

When I was biketouring alaska/yukon one concern when camping ruff was grizzlies coming to tickle you. the stuff to use was bear mace, but it was a seriously polarised debate with stories of people just agitating the animals further.

In the end I used a toy cap gun and hoped.

Ouch. Use your water bottle next time a dog comes at you, a squirt usually puts them off. Failing that, it makes a decent missile.

Manbearpig, got bitten by a dog once and THE DOG had to go for a tetanus shot.......

He must be like Chuck Norris :lol:

Manbearpig, got bitten by a dog once and THE DOG had to go for a tetanus shot.......

Bwahahahahahaha! Good one! Reminds me of a far side cartoon where a guy with a wooden leg is walking by and in the background is a snake with broken fangs.