Sad News - Mark Stockton

mojopup

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am off for the day. Going to find a pub and toast Mark. If anyone has the same idea, please don't drink any "SAB crap", as Mark would've said!

Where u gonna drink - so we can toast him together over a Windhoek..... or better yet a Mitchells.

Where u gonna drink - so we can toast him together over a Windhoek..... or better yet a Mitchells.

I also keen on going for a drink.

Ian, Di, I'm in Benoni at the Keg. No Mitchell's but have raised a Windhoek to him...

Cool. Need to find a place to go for a drink then. Perhaps my balcony :) I have Windhoek Light.

mojo, i work sandton and live randburg way so douglasdale is close by. any suggestions?

There is a pub at Douglasdale shopping centre called Gathering o the Clans - near the PnP on Leslie ave (cnr Leslie and Douglas)

I am leaving work at 3:30 so will be there at 4. Let me know if you can make it there. Will pm my cell nr.

will see you there around 16h15

Shweet! I am a chicky wearing a pink top and black cargo pants. See you in a moment. All hubbers in area welcome to join.

Shweet! I am a chicky wearing a pink top and black cargo pants. See you in a moment. All hubbers in area welcome to join.

May see you guys there, live and work in the area. No SAB crap, Windhoek Draught only!

May see you guys there, live and work in the area. No SAB crap, Windhoek Draught only!

Have one for me please chaps!

Much as Mark didn't believe in my champagne and cous cous diet - he did like my guinness disorder....

mojopub - i'm short chick with copper hair on a motorbike. yes, for Mark i'm gonna have 1 beer (windhoek, not my usual millers)

danger dassie - see you there hopefully - we can reminisce about the 24hour events at NF