This is why **common sense** is vital in S.A.

Nish4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the problem here?

Prof. Dungu's a legend.

I see my enemies in the mirror all the time now.

It's scary.

But hey.

Better than seeing my face.

6. Win court cases with just natural traditional help.

Someone should have shown Jackie Selebi this.......

Thanks for educating us Nish4!!! Until now I did not know about the good doctor, but I will spread the gospel! Amazing stuff.

I was just thinking about winning the lottery and removing that black hole on my hand that keeps swallowing the money.

Everybody's got to make a living. If the prof is a fraud natural selection will take care of his patients. I don't see what education has to do with this.

Now if the good prof made his way into the world of pro cycling and made sure that "suppliments" would be untraceable...then he would have his own lottery ticket.

"Do you want to bind your loved one?" - seems the prof has a sideline in bondage gear? Nothing wrong with hedging your bets I guess - in case the traditional healing gig goes tits up.

I have a friend who visits me every couple of years or so, she lives in Holland and left these shores well over 10 years back. To help her remember what madness can go on here, I usually buy her some copies of the Daily Sun. The last time she was here there was an ad like that in the Sun and she was dumbfounded as to why someone would go to someone like this, but as Luke said, everyone has to make a living and if people are daft enough to fall for this then so be it! I mean I can also make you see who your partner is cheating with in the mirror, easy peasy! Professor Dungu must have an education, how else could he be a prof, he wouldn't lie surely?

"Want to get a baby with the help of traditional herbs?"

That's it... no more salt, no more pepper... and that braai mix... hell, no more!

Professor Dungu must have an education, how else could he be a prof, he wouldn't lie surely?

it's not short for Professor... it's short for Profitable... :-)

All challenges solved within 48 hours! Does he take pre-94.7 bookings?

Well, evidently he does not consult with the various labour unions then!

I guess he sells Powerbands too?

And bingo!

And how different is this kind of fraud from the fraud of "educated people" who fall for 419 scams?

Sorry to say, but education (wonderful as it is) can not get rid of the kind of idiocy and greed that these scammers - the prof, the pixie dust purveyors and the 419ers - prey on.