Power Stats - Dome2Dome Vet's 30 - 34

bruce

Bruce' date=' you guys were very impressive today.  Clap Congrats on a great result.[/quote']

I'll tell you what, Spidy and NoChain (I think it is?) did some major damage along the Tarlton road.  Unfortunately I think they burnt a whole matchbox on that section 'cos they didn't have much left in the tank!

I got dropped and managed to fight my way back on again, but it was touch and go that is for sure.

I wanted to kick Spidey in the head for that, I got dropped there. They managed to burn my matches and the whole pack of fire lighters for next week as well.

One moment feeling good, then everything went for a ball of crap. last thing I remembered was Marco yelling at me to go to the right cos' I am opening up a gap. Bye-Bye.

Bruce' date=' you guys were very impressive today.  Clap Congrats on a great result.[/quote']

I'll tell you what, Spidy and NoChain (I think it is?) did some major damage along the Tarlton road.  Unfortunately I think they burnt a whole matchbox on that section 'cos they didn't have much left in the tank!

I got dropped and managed to fight my way back on again, but it was touch and go that is for sure.

I did not have that many Matches to start of with,don't ask me why but I felt like Sh#t the whole dayDead.Made the mistake to come of the front and not take spidy's wheel straight away and got dropped right before the top.Cry

Bruce,101% and Marco!!!ClapClapBrilliant race and you guy's managed to lift the bar yesterday to a new all time high for Vets racing!!

We each had 3 helpings of humble pie!!LOL

ClapWell Done TCS!!!!

You guys did some serious damage on the Tarlton road. My neck still hurts from riding sideways to see where I was going in the gutterDead

Nice to see another team not scared to race!!!Clap

We were the chasing group, (if you can call six riders struggling home a chase group). At some point we were passed by Andrew Mclean, and as he passed us said something like "hoe voel dit om deur 'n ou toppie gevang te word". That realy wounded my feelings and my ego, and Nochain's stomach.

Will he never have a bad day?

Hey guys.

Good, hard racing.

I stand huble in the presence of legends and salute you for a race well ridden.......

I live (I tink) to die another day.........