Supercycling...

Dennis the Menace

<_< Does anyone watch Tuesday evenings Supercycling programme on DSTV any more?? Or is the news and weather on SABC3 more exciting.

There was a time when, after every show, someone would raise a topic based on it's content and some interesting discussion would arise!?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Does anyone watch Tuesday evenings Supercycling programme on DSTV any more?? Or is the news and weather on SABC3 more exciting.

There was a time when, after every show, someone would raise a topic based on it's content and some interesting discussion would arise!?

You are complaining about a program like Supercycling????..... my vriend jy kla met 'n witbrood onder die arm!!!!!!!!We are sitting in Nigeria where there are NO organised cycling..... no streets to cycle in and a sport like cycling that does not even exist due to the unsafe roads and streets due to criminal activities.

I was watching Supercycling just a few minutes ago and there was not even sound on DSTV!!!!!! I watched young people enjoy BMX riding, I watched the Amashova being ridden in clean streets that are not riddled by potholes.

Nee wat Dennis ek dink jy is 'n poepol om te kla want jy besef nie wat julle daar in SA het nie!!!!!!!!

You are complaining about a program like Supercycling????..... my vriend jy kla met 'n witbrood onder die arm!!!!!!!!We are sitting in Nigeria where there are NO organised cycling..... no streets to cycle in and a sport like cycling that does not even exist due to the unsafe roads and streets due to criminal activities.

I was watching Supercycling just a few minutes ago and there was not even sound on DSTV!!!!!! I watched young people enjoy BMX riding, I watched the Amashova being ridden in clean streets that are not riddled by potholes.

Nee wat Dennis ek dink jy is 'n poepol om te kla want jy besef nie wat julle daar in SA het nie!!!!!!!!

Seagull....

:clap:

I PVR it and then fastforward and stop if I see anything interesting, normally takes 10 mins to watch

:blush:

Seagull....

Was I complaining? I was trying to stimulate some discussion. I only get to see it where I am the next day or even Thursdays sometimes.

You must be the guy who is creating all that road rage being reported in Gaberone? (short fuse, etc.)

The Ama was shown on tv several times in the last 2 weeks, including on the excellant SABC sports cycling programme on Sunday afternoons run by Johny Koen.

:blush:

Was I complaining? I was trying to stimulate some discussion. I only get to see it where I am the next day or even Thursdays sometimes.

You must be the guy who is creating all that road rage being reported in Gaberone? (short fuse, etc.)

The Ama was shown on tv several times in the last 2 weeks, including on the excellant SABC sports cycling programme on Sunday afternoons run by Johny Koen.

Whoa there......it refers to the Big ot

Flies in...****s on everything and flies off again

What road rage in Gaborone?

Peace brother :thumbup: