Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

I just saw this morning that the DC results was taken from Racetec website.

Why all this cloak & dagger? Why could there not just have been an official communication to state that there might possibly have been the following (whatever it might have been) transgression and that it is being investigated.

And even more important this should have been personally communicated to AT team at the start.

I can fully understand if AT must be pretty P!!sed off. To hear of a possible disqualification on a forum - and even worse - based on totally unsubstantiated rumors involving doping!

Hard luck guys, you raced a very hard race and despite the mishap with the feeding - this is not deserved

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snip snip snip ..... but everyone knows everything on the hub, so thought it was a good place to ask :P

snip snip snip

REALLY :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh?

I asked the question after a pic of a team riding an echelon across a double wide line going around a corner. Just the one team, no overtaking going on.

And no, I don't feel ashamed for asking the question either.

FFS, we want to see cyclists treated better by other road users, doesn't that mean we ought to be keeping our noses cleaner than clean?

Sorry bikemonster for going at you but this just proves so many points on the Hub of late......

THIS is why the Hub has become such a crap place....NO MODERATING!!

In ANY other forum you would have been BANNED for at leaast a WEEK for not STICKING TO THE TOPIC.

You want to bitch, go bitch on your own thread or do a search and get one of the 50 million bitching threads here and go moan there.

The topic was pics. Stick to it.

That said....here we are bitching about photos on a thread that should have been a phone call in the first place.

Shoe....

Dear all

It has been a while. Confirmation has been received from SAIDS that no drug testing took place at the DC.

Rgds,

Ciska

Why not ?

CUT CUT CUT

After 7 punctures in our team, we tended to drift onto cleaner lines like most other teams. Maybe the orginisers need to sweep the shoulder before a big event like this. If they have done so, my appologies, but it didn't seem like it was done.

CUT CUT CUT

I really appreciate this suggestion...

We had 2 punctures and a sliced tyre from the roadside stuff!

How do we get these ideas to the organisers??

Edited by John Ramb

Sorry bikemonster for going at you but this just proves so many points on the Hub of late......

THIS is why the Hub has become such a crap place....NO MODERATING!!

In ANY other forum you would have been BANNED for at leaast a WEEK for not STICKING TO THE TOPIC.

You want to bitch, go bitch on your own thread or do a search and get one of the 50 million bitching threads here and go moan there.

The topic was pics. Stick to it.

That said....here we are bitching about photos on a thread that should have been a phone call in the first place.

Shoe....

Maybe they should have tested Ronelle? :unsure: Is Kaapse Vonkel banned?

Two posts here are urging the organizers to sweep the shoulder - is that 200kms of shoulder?

Please can I have some of whatever you are smoking?

Two posts here are urging the organizers to sweep the shoulder - is that 200kms of shoulder?

Roadies :rolleyes:

Roadies :rolleyes:

I did 54km of shoulder for one of our races and circled potholes and had to take a day off to recover.....Faaarked

Why not ?

Because it's a funride.

What a pathetic topic. I wish Anderson Transport sues the morons making these statements.

Getting off topic now, but if DC is a fun ride, then firstly why is everyone worried about the results ? And then secondly, aren't events like 94.7 and Argus also fun rides ? Basically, most races in SA are "fun rides" So if that is the case don't need any dope controls and cyclists can take what they want to win the prize money at these events !!

Just a thought.

There are vehicles that do it automatically.

Besides, certain sections don't have shoulder, eg. the R317.

And if they close certain sections, those won't need to be done either...

Edited by John Ramb

Because it's a funride.

What a pathetic topic. I wish Anderson Transport sues the morons making these statements.

Morons making statements or rumours; in this case in point, should be taken to task, I agree.

However, pathetic topic; no.

It's been asked here in another posting, but was there money involved and also weren't pro's involved.....so again , why no p!ss in the bottle?

I've posed this question before; about doping controls, in the League racing (held within the realms of funrides) in the WC and was assurred that testing occurs (I was flamed for even mentioning the subject).

So the only thing pathetic about all this, is the emotion generated by those like yourself , that think it's pathetic.

Edited by headhunter