very rare post on the hub................POSITIVE PEOPLE

mark ellis

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://a.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/42847/norah-jones_M_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

http://blogs.courant.com/eric_danton_sound_check/norah-jones.jpg

Aaah...

Mrs Jones and me tell each other fairy tales

I had a positive afternoon, phones and emails are quiet so I left my partner in charge of the office and went for a 30km cycle at lunch time, a hot afternoon but it beats freezing to death in the snow! Now I am off to shower and go to Magalies and find my chommies for a Monday pre Christmas beer...

You, my friend, are quite obviously still in the office! That amount of creativity can only be the result of not being able to sit on/in a beach/bike/pub and having to work for the man. Thanks for the advice though.

So let me try this then... So I break the bottle and pick up the gla.... Aaargh! My hand! My hand! Can I go home now?

That is IOD. report it to the clinic sister and take the rest of the week off ;)

I'm sitting here at work after spending half an hour this morning clearing my driveway of all the snow and I promise you I enjoyed every minute of it! Like building a giant snowman. Don't know why people get all negative about snow. People pay good money to go see loads of snow!

Hey Willie I'm not anti snow, but I am anti camping in an airport terminal with hundreds of others, including some who do not wash their feet... resulting in their feet honing like vrot.... I won't say cheese, because I migh insult you and I like cheese, but I think you know what I mean....