Personal attacks and a review of the Forum Rules

Matt

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is comparing BigH to Bra Julius offensive...I think they both exist in the form we know them to annoy and antagonise. By responding you fall into the trap.

:thumbup: :clap: :D

So it is ok to call somebody an asshole?

In my opinion,yes if he is one.

You do it all the time so why complain?

Consistancy is the key and it begins at home

I think your report button is too close to your exclamation mark key

In my opinion,yes if he is one.

You do it all the time so why complain?

Consistancy is the key and it begins at home

I think your report button is too close to your exclamation mark key

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PG 13 I reckon. Otherwise we will all start listening to Justin Bieber and start sprouting love and peace slogans.

*** is cool

Poephol is bloody funny if used correctly

F@#K not on

S*#t not on

C word even worse

Racial tones, stone the poephols :clap: (See can be funny :D )

A#*@$le not on either.

Basically comes down to respect.

Include here c*&t or b(*&^ch and varieties laaik that...

Even alluding to such words is uncool.

k*k is such a South African word, laaik gatvol or de moer in... etc.

Take care of your words, Hum members.

Thus, take care of this lekka forum, I ask. :rolleyes:

Guest big baby

Wow! Reading through this only one thing becomes clear to me...forums are such sad places for people with little better to do with their time than sit around waiting for random, faceless people to interject with. There is nothinbg sadder than reading all of this, where this Big H person (who I assume is actually a grown man) is having a wobble because someone called him a 'peophol'! It's laughable, and smacks of grade two playground scuffles where we now have the prefects (mods) with their little 'edit post/delete post' rights and everyone must toe the line to the lowest common denominator.

All of this is sooo sooo sooo sad to see. Seriously, you guys have nothing better to do than this? How sad, really. No real actual people to hang out with during this beautiful festive time? Why not grow up, the lot of you. Say your bit, leave it at that, why impose your morals and upbringing on others?

Wow! Reading through this only one thing becomes clear to me...forums are such sad places for people with little better to do with their time than sit around waiting for random, faceless people to interject with. There is nothinbg sadder than reading all of this, where this Big H person (who I assume is actually a grown man) is having a wobble because someone called him a 'peophol'! It's laughable, and smacks of grade two playground scuffles where we now have the prefects (mods) with their little 'edit post/delete post' rights and everyone must toe the line to the lowest common denominator.

go and read the thread again, nobody called him a poephol!!!

I feel like insulting someone. "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries."

I feel like insulting someone. "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries."

Or, if you wanted to be poncy: mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus

Or, if you wanted to be poncy: mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus

Estne tibi forte magna feles fulva et planissima?

All of this is sooo sooo sooo sad to see. Seriously, you guys have nothing better to do than this? How sad, really. No real actual people to hang out with during this beautiful festive time? Why not grow up, the lot of you. Say your bit, leave it at that, why impose your morals and upbringing on others?

I fully agree with your sentiments.

I've just come back from a lovely two hour ride. What a stunning morning here in Cape Town!! :thumbup: Now to get last things done before Christmas. Then off to Eerste Rivier near Tsitsikamma on the 26th to spend time with my wife's family and get some new trails in. Can't wait. Hope some of the aggression around on the Hub will subside now - Season's greetings to you all!! :)

Estne tibi forte magna feles fulva et planissima?

Latin to English translation — Alpha

You by chance happen to own a large, yellowish, very?