BEST WAY TO CURB YOUR APPETITE?

swoosh1973

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no chance, that extra couple of KG's can maar stay!

I was drinking 6 - 8 every evening, that can't help

I have lost about 18kg in 20 weeks. Would have lost a bit more but I have been off the bike for almost 5 weeks.

Have more sex. I find it practically impossible to eat while having sex.

Depends on the position I think. Nothing wrong with a little snack to keep you going. Camelpak for long sessions.

The one thing I don't always agree with is coffee. Dunno why people think its bad for you when trying to loose weight.

The full cream milk and the sugar in the coffee, yes, that might cause a problem if you have to much coffee.

I lost 16kg in 5-6 weeks and I still had like 5 cups a day. Granted, I lost the weight out of the spcified 1 kilo/week rule, but so what? I did not die from it!

The one thing I do now is that a calorie is not just a calorie - all calories are not equal. I believe you get good calories and bad calories. :blink:

Have more sex. I find it practically impossible to eat while having sex.

You think. My wife always laughs during sex, no matter what she is reading.*

*quote stolen from Steve Jobs.

Depends on the position I think. Nothing wrong with a little snack to keep you going. Camelpak for long sessions.

32gi?

a lot of folks dont actively realize that diet is initially, more about training the mind to think about things in a new way. If people could harness that same willpower that makes them suckers for powerBS, then they can effectively train their minds to reign in urges. but, you can trick the mind by allowing some 'cheats', then you must just accept that that's it. Give n take as it were.

But as long as one keeps making concessions, it keeps the door open to not achieving whatever target you've set yourself. The reality is, you have to be single minded about it. Everything else is a distraction, and hunger unfortunately, is a big distraction.

Best way to curb appetite? Easy...

http://thnq.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fat_women.jpg

http://www.biwook.net/gallery/funny-****/lot-of-images/very-fat-woman-eating.jpg

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/100060-ever_made_love_fat_woman.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rwL9KteqGb8/TD6JV934CAI/AAAAAAAAAJo/7v9VLm_jk6w/s1600/obese+butt.jpg

http://c1.ecoscraps.com/files//var/www/sites/greenoptions.com/wordpress-mu-1.3/wp-content/blogs.dir/1275/files//2008/05/obese-woman.jpg

There you go, appetite curbed. If you're still hungry after this, then you deserve that chocolate.

Best way to curb appetite? Easy...

There you go, appetite curbed. If you're still hungry after this, then you deserve that chocolate.

I just threw up my breakfast :thumbdown:

Azonic - that's just wrong, in so many ways... I'm with C_W_65...

breakfast just came back up. Yeuck!

Having said that though, I very much need to get back in the rhythm set before the christmas break. Been going to gym semi regularly over the last 3 weeks (in Durbs wihtout a bike and not being able to run...) and find a burning need to get back on the bike and make the most of it.

Best way to curb appetite - don't eat when you've got those hunger pangs. Drink water, and coffee. I need to practice that a bit more often though, but that's what new years' resolutions are for, right?

I read somewhere that if you are hungry (outside of regular eating plan) then you should go and do some excercise instead. I guess that would be a double plus, take your mind off eating and burn some calories.

go eat vegetables, or anything with low calorie content. I normally just hose the hunger with a protein shake. Also, change up your eating regime. 6 - 8 smaller meals spread out over the course of your day goes a very long way to preventing hunger pangs that lead you astray..

Cravings especially at night usually means that you are not taking in enough protein during the day, up your protein. Also I snack on Sunflower and pumpin seeds and find it curbs my cravings.