BEST WAY TO CURB YOUR APPETITE?

swoosh1973

You need to use an appetite suppresseant i.e Xenadrine, regerably you wont loose it by Just eating less, what do you think Contador weas using Clanbuterol for.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuel don't get burnt, unless you go dancing or on a late night ride.

Unburnt goes straight to storage space - fat stores.

I am with swissvan on this one

You need to use an appetite suppresseant i.e Xenadrine, regerably you wont loose it by Just eating less, what do you think Contador weas using Clanbuterol for.

Xenadrine, is that like Phedra Cut?

Xenadrine, is that like Phedra Cut?

Fat burners and appetite suppressants make me jumpy. Too many unpleasant side effects to be a sustainable way forward.

I'm leaning towards the thinking that if you balance your blood sugar and eat sensibly your body will gravitate towards its ideal weight.

In a nutshell, your blood sugar affects your weight and appetite like this:

When we eat, our body converts digestible carbohydrates into blood sugar (glucose), our main source of energy. Our blood sugar level can affect how hungry and how energetic we feel, both important factors when we are watching how we eat and exercise. It also determines whether we burn fat or store it.

Our pancreas creates a hormone called insulin that transports blood sugar into our body's cells where it is used for energy. When we eat refined grains that have had most of their fiber stripped away, sugar, or other carbohydrate-rich foods that are quickly processed into blood sugar, the pancreas goes into overtime to produce the insulin necessary for all this blood sugar to be used for energy. This insulin surge tells our body that plenty of energy is readily available and that it should stop burning fat and start storing it.

However, the greater concern with the insulin surge is not that it tells our body to start storing fat. Whatever we eat and don't burn up eventually gets turned into fat anyway.

The greater concern is that the insulin surge causes too much blood sugar to be transported out of our blood and this results in our blood sugar and insulin levels dropping below normal. This leaves us feeling tired and hungry and wanting to eat more. The unfortunate result of this scenario is that it makes us want to eat something else with a high sugar content. When we do, we start the cycle all over again.

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/tutorial_sugar.php

I did a 3 week no food fast. Only juice and water, and what worked for me was to drink water when the hunger struck. Or to sleep. But that is a total other ball game.

Some advice here from a pro :-)

Firstly if u have hunger cravings it means your diet is not correct your not balancing your energy levels properly and doing something wrong it needs to be seriously looked at.

Secondly this is a percentages game I eat between 50 to 60 meals a week if I have a cheat meal or craving 5 times a week so it dowse nothing as 99% of the time my diet is spot on but it I only ate 20 or so meals a week and had some cheat meals 5 times a week well there goes 20% of my diet.

The other thing is tha when u do have a hunger craving u need to understand why it happened what did u eat before that and then most importantly make the right food choice to get rid of it. There are plenty of healthy snack options the problem is if you are not prepared for it you going to land up n trouble.

Finally if u r feeling that your diet is a sacrifice ie: not so enjoyable then you are eating incorrectly and need to re look at the nutrition.

Keeping a lean body and your energy levels stable is a lifetime commitement a nutrition program that is sustainable for life.

There are no quick fixes at all natural will cure all as an example Jungle or Bokomo oats is actually higher in sugar due to the process it goes through but eat raw rolled oats and Its a different story :-) remember smart food choices and if u not sure ask, also some natural ways to enhance fat burn ;-)

All the best

Mark

I was reading some of the earlier posts on appetite suppresants, thermogenics, water diets etc etc come on guys get real is all this #$%$<$ worth risking your health for, keeping in shape is not difficult if you do it right. What you eat is the key, a the other stuff can possibly do harm if u r not careful re-think the cleverly marketed food shapers they all pose significant health risks in one form or another.

Not eating leads to body fat gain, you put yourself into starvation mode your body will store more fat in a defence mechanism and your weight might drop a little but don't be fooled into thinking u r in good shape as fat weighs less than muscle and eventually with age and time disorders develop rather eat frequently mot eating is the worst thing u can do ;-) also something I wanted to mention on an earlier post u don't need to exercise to burn calories. You are burning calories constantly even when u sleep, your body shape is food related mainly meaning eating the a little less calories than u burn off. However if you are a cyclist mmmm you need to eat more of course for fuel and recovery but the problem with most cyclists these days is exercise is an excuse to eat more than u actually deserve. I often see groups on a 3 to 4 hour ride stopping at the local Engen bar ones and cokes and then Mugg and Bean afterwards. You will never burn that off be smart about it ;-)

I did't read through the whole thread so apologies if I repeat something.

I would suggest you do everything possible to structure your meals so that you keep your blood sugar stable. Drinking liquids can also help the tummy feel a bit fuller. Obviously not sugar/carb rich drinks. Water, coffee, tea. Green tea will also help with the weight loss. The green tea weight loss will mostly be fluids but it has an almost immediate effect which helps staying motivated to keep eating healthy.

Have more sex. I find it practically impossible to eat while having sex.

Then your the one doing all the hard work let her do the work while you snack.

I always laugh at the 'Made in a factory that uses Nuts'!

Some people are seriously allergic to nuts. In school if one of the kids in the class is allergic then no kids in that class are allowed to take nuts/peanut butter to school. I believe that some people are so allergic that if you touch nuts and then touch them they will react (not sure how true this is, a teacher told me this part).

Have more sex. I find it practically impossible to eat while having sex.

:D Cream works! but then again thats not good !!;)

Fat burners and appetite suppressants make me jumpy. Too many unpleasant side effects to be a sustainable way forward.

I found some drops in the cupboard at home when I was married. Can't remember the name but it said put 10 - 15 drops in a glass of water. I drank 8 liters of water (I am not exagerating) that day and when I ran that evening I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Needless to say I never tried them again but clearly they would have made me lose weight if I had.

Nope I'm pretty standard issue homosapien 1964 model

I just refuse to believe that my body does not use the nutrients I supply it correctly, just because I'm in rest mode.

Planet Zug, now there is a unusaual anomaly...

I guess if you train regularly you should be just fine. :huh: