Life Cycles

wesley_r

It's an awesome movie. The shots are brilliant.

Yeah it's slower than the NWD movies but it has a totally different vibe.

Where'd you see it?

A mate of mine bought the DVD.

yes, it's slow - so what, I love it! it's not your average bike movie, it's meant to be beautiful, thought provoking and make you want to ride! I love the music, I am tired of your typical punk / metal / rap bike movie soundtracks... the music, combined with insane camera work and crisp editing - 10/10 for me!

The filming is brilliant but i did find it a little boring and slow.

Cam's section was really awesome thou but not long enough.

there was too much slow mo stuff

My favourite part of the narration:

"These days, that mystery is hard to find. The river is distant, the sky clouded with concrete. For many of us, life's great adventure, all its beauty, all its connection, sails by, unnoticed. Funny thing is, the river's never that far off. This is the story of a way back in, to the rush of moving forward. Born from the earth's crust, grown from the seeds of innovation, forged in the fires of industry. The earth's most efficient machine creates its most efficient animal - the bicycle. Our noblest invention."

as an ARTY dvd - it was massive ... as a RIDING dvd it sucked ...

Have to give the producers credit though it was amazingly well done ... just not enough riding

*Hijack on*

does anyone have copy of Mud Cows 1 and 2 on DVD. they only came out on VHS about 15 years ago but are really legend

*Hijack off* :rolleyes:

and nope - havent seen Life Cycles

I haven't seen Life Cycles yet, but to those that have...

is it similar to Vast? (ie. focuses a lot on the nature and scenery and cinematography)

I haven't seen Life Cycles yet, but to those that have...

is it similar to Vast? (ie. focuses a lot on the nature and scenery and cinematography)

no dude its much slower and has less to do with the riding part more nature

*Hijack on*

does anyone have copy of Mud Cows 1 and 2 on DVD. they only came out on VHS about 15 years ago but are really legend

*Hijack off* :rolleyes:

and nope - havent seen Life Cycles

Hey Minjin

I have a copy of Mud Cows 1 ... i transfered it from VHS to DVD ages ago - its pretty **** quality but i can see if i can get it to you some how if you want.