40k bike hijacked?

RABUBI

Saw this in my way to work on a lamppost headline that robbers hijacked a R40k bike somewhere, any info?

Where are they being sold? If it's 2nd-hand shops then it should be easy to identify them and start a campaign. If that's not the case then surely public awareness would help here?

Then again you are dealing with one of the most corrupt gangs i've seen on my travels, the south african police service.

Where are they being sold?

Yeah, I'd also like to know. I'm always keen for a bargain.

Then again you are dealing with one of the most corrupt gangs i've seen on my travels, the south african police service.

Who you going to call when the cr@p hits the fan?

Don't judge them all under one umbrella...there happen to be a few very good cops here on the Hub.

Who you going to call when the cr@p hits the fan?

Ghostbusters? Either that or carry an MP5 everywhere you go :blink:

it won't be the local rozzers, that's for sure. useless c___t's didn't even bother turning up after the last robbery.

i'd have more luck with burmese freedom fighters than this bunch of undereducated twats pretending to be a force to reckon with.

**edit**

actually let me clarify, I'm sure there are some amazing individuals in the SAP but their process of hiring anyone who has a nose, fits a colour bracket and can mutter the words "ima police" has only led to a situation where the force is about as effective as can be with unskilled labor.

Edited by Dsan

Well done to the pathetic and corrupt SAPS.

I know there may be a few good ones, but they outweighed by the incompetnt corrupt swines.

My blood pressure was increasing just reading that. I can only imagine how furious those guys must have been.

I live in Centurion and the day my bike was stolen from my garage two inspectors came out within an hour of reporting it, another guy came and took finger prints and another two inspectors came to question the estate security gaurds that same evening. It was also a Sunday on which all this happened. I never got my bike back but I felt that the Lyttelton police did an amazing job! I was blown away! No I'm not a cop and I in general I don't think they come close to the calibre of police in first world countries but they do surprise me from time to time. Thanks Lyttelton Police for making an effort and for taking my case seriously.

Well done to the pathetic and corrupt SAPS.

I know there may be a few good ones, but they are outweighed by the incompetent corrupt swines.

My blood pressure was increasing just reading that. I can only imagine how furious those guys must have been.

literally and figuratively.....

Why did they mention that his friend was Portuguese? Why does that matter. They did not mention that the robbers were black or monkeys.

Why did they mention that his friend was Portuguese? Why does that matter. They did not mention that the robbers were black or monkeys.

Who else would it have been?