Albertus Rust also in crash - Pic Added - Warning, looks a bit rough!!

Woofie

Albertus went through the front windscreen of a car.

Lady "didnt see him"

I will try to update this when I hear the full story.

At hospital trying to rest.

Doesnt look like anything is broken, just lots of skin loss and his sholder is pretty banged up.

Hope you get better soon bud!

Picture looks a bit rough, so just a warning!!

post-6643-0-55572200-1295455896.jpg

Edited by Woofie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd time this has happend to this kid, 1st time he went into the rear of a car and also through the windscreen.

Geesh, not good news!!! Was there just yesterday when Ronelle treated a gent who lost control of his car whilst texting. We still stood around and discussed it.

Hope the injuries are not too bad.

Edited by Wannabe

Eish looks deep - hope that heals up ok.

Tarmac, Spaceboy, me and a couple other riders just crashed at Killarney. We made some skin donations, Tarmac was probably the most generous out of all of us, but nothing as grizzly as that.

Edited by Luke.

Eish looks deep - hope that heals up ok.

Tarmac, Spaceboy, me and a couple other riders just crashed at Killarney. We made some skin donations, Tarmac was probably the most generous out of all of us, but nothing as grizzly as that.

Shame man.

Today is clearly just not the day to be on the bike.

Glad I took a break today.

How did the crash happen?

Wish I had pics taken of my forearm/ elbow when I had my crash in 2003! Was shattered in motorcycle accident.

Hope he gets better soon. From the tear (from what I can see from the pic) it's gonna be lots of physio sessions. Muscles will be badly damaged.

Say it with me now (my wife agrees on this):

Woman drivers, no survivors.

Edited by SirK

just home - A's shoulder was operated on - to repair that nice flesh wound. In a way, I'm just quietly grateful for how little happened, especially considering Carla ....and so many others

Anyway, so now he's gone thru a back window once, and thru a windscreen once - both on Giants - so maybe try something else now. Top tube, ISP and one rear stay shatterd -- but hey ...

good night and thank u for all the messages. I appreciate all!

Thank our Lord Jesus he is ok. All the best with the recovery!(nice pic, lekker eina!!)

Amen ! That's going to hurt in the morning !!! Just remember ....CHICKS dig scars !!:thumbup: