Full carbon under R10 000

mon-goose

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/images/specials/010406_1743pm_mach7silber.jpg

Marcello Mach 7

Description:

Fulll Carbon Frame

Specifications:
Marcello is designed in Italy and being manufactured in Germany. The Marcello range has been on the market for may years, but finally got the gap to come to South Africa to show off their range. Quality is unbelievable. As they say" the Italians is in a class of their own when it comes to cycling, the rest of the world follows.

Mach 7:
Carbon frame and carbon fork
Colours:
Blue/Red/Yellow/Sliver
weight:1.280g (54cm)

Recommended Retail Price: R

Our Price: R 9500
got it from CWC site

Mon-goose... Here's my Solis. Phone Mark at 021 9495219 if you're looking for one. His prices are better than those quoted here...

20071026_055737_Umbra4.jpg

The new Marcello is a stunning frame.(Not the one in the picture). It will be worth to have a look.

That doesn't look like a full carbon frame to me.  It looks like a welded joint where the top tube meets the seat tube.  The chain and seat stays look like carbon.

Marcello Mach 7

Description:

Fulll Carbon Frame

Specifications:

Marcello is designed in Italy and being manufactured in Germany. The Marcello range has been on the market for may years' date=' but finally got the gap to come to South Africa to show off their range. Quality is unbelievable. As they say" the Italians is in a class of their own when it comes to cycling, the rest of the world follows.

Mach 7:

Colours:

Blue/Red/Yellow/Sliver

got it from CWC site[/quote']

Marcello Mach 7

Description:

Fulll Carbon Frame

Specifications:
Marcello is designed in Italy and being manufactured in Germany. The Marcello range has been on the market for may years' date=' but finally got the gap to come to South Africa to show off their range. Quality is unbelievable. As they say" the Italians is in a class of their own when it comes to cycling, the rest of the world follows.

Mach 7:
Colours:
Blue/Red/Yellow/Sliver

got it from CWC site[/quote']

why would any italian manufacture their bikes in germany, which is exceptionally expensive - Taiwan, Korea, China maybe - but Germany ..BS!

Gumpole - Auf 'gute' Deutsch, du alte pflaume, woher kommst du mit diese kwatsch? Kennst du das 'vorspung durch techniek' ueberhaupt nicht?

Ai ai ai!

Got quotes for the Solis frames
'07
Scoria - R9140
Umbra - R8300
'06
Magma - R8000
Nitro - R7230

My LBS just quoted me R8 000 fot the white Scoria. Pitty it's here in Jo'burg

Went for a drive to Franschoek for lunch with the family. Stopped by Manic Cycles to have a look around. They have an Opus on display that looks like a beautifully made frame with carbon tubes and polished alloy lugs.

I asked how much for a frameset and was surprised at the price. The Taccato goes for R8999 and the Staccato for between 10K and 11K (can't remember exact price.) I couldn't find the Taccato on the Opus web site but it looks the same as the Staccato below except has yellow stickers instead of red.

You have to see this bike in the flesh, it really is a stunning frameset.

http://www.opusbike.com/pdf/Staccato08-screen.jpg

velo2007-10-27 07:22:55