5 abreast on William Nicol in the mist

pastapouch

If or rather when they get run over, please don't ask me to take part in a protest ride or donate money because the guy/girl left their family behind with mountain of hospital bills.

Guest agteros

Would love to know at what time this happened... could it be the Engen group?

Probably without lights?

And pulling zap signs @ anyone hooting or trying to get past.

Like that article said the other day.

Grow Up!

Unfortunately I see it all the time on Cedar Road and even I, as a cyclist, get frustrated when I have to wait behind them - so how do we think other, non cycling, motorists feel.

One Cop on Cedar Road early in the morning (and particularly Sat and Sun) could make a fortune in fines - or could at least stop them and 'talk to them' for half an hour (that would 'disrupt' their 'training ride')

Yip, Engen Ride at about 6h15 on William Nicol. Bunch is big at the moment and badly behaved and today with the mist it was even more dangerous.

Typical arrogant roadies, these guys are responsible for the cycling road rage out there. In CT all over these pricks ride like they own the road. Once i gave a quick hoot at 3 guys riding abreast as i needed to overtake and when i started moving past them one of them slapped my passenger window. My 3 year old daughter was in the back seat and lucky for them i didnt want to cause a scene in front of her. But if she wasnt in the car i wouldve slammed my brakes in front of them then taken my shambok and given the dick a jolly good whipping. These guys make me ashamed to call myself a cyclist.

So guys if you believe it's such a great idea to ride like that ,:blink: man up and say so on this post!

Yip, Engen Ride at about 6h15 on William Nicol. Bunch is big at the moment and badly behaved and today with the mist it was even more dangerous.

Stadig oor die klippies ou bees!

Not all roadies are the same. We rode from 04h00 out of Edenvale, noticed mist and changed our route for everybodies safety.

And we're from the East nogal!

Some okes are really trying to improve the situation.

Guest agteros

So guys if you believe it's such a great idea to ride like that ,:blink: man up and say so on this post!

'They' never answered my question here either thumbdown.gif Guess they are not hubbers then? blink.gif

'They' never answered my question here either thumbdown.gif Guess they are not hubbers then? blink.gif

A very small percentage of cyclists are....

Most you speak to have never heard of the site or never visit it due to lack of interest.