THE HUB stickers

pablo

I just PM'd the guy that does the stickers to pimp a bike. My friend did stickers for his sid shock and it looked lekker. I'll let you know if he has something for us. Then we can just buy directly from him.

Tyerone the vinyl guy?

Let us know. Will yap with Admin as well.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m in!

Honk if your a HUBBER for my bakkie.

Shout if your a HUBBER for my MTB and,

Greet if your a HUBBER for my road bike. :lol:

That one needs to be done for us boys in the Cape :clap:

Hi all,

There was a thread a little while back about this (before the logo & site update) and I'd asked to hold off until the update was complete.

No problem with going ahead now. I'm sure Tyerone will pop in here soon and fill us in on the details. And if anyone has any contacts / recommendations let us know (although I do hear good things about Tyerone's work).

Please check in with me before any designs / orders go off - just to ensure proper use of the brand etc. I can also supply logos in the proper formats.

Next month we'll be setting up a basic online shop to manage orders of any branded items (kit etc.). We'll look to carry stock of these sort of things and should be able to negotiate better prices with bigger once-off orders instead of Hubbers each ordering individually.

Thanks,

Matt

And the concept grows. This is sounding better and better

Perhaps this has been discussed before (too lazy to check) but why just stickers? Why not apparel as well?

What do you do if you see someone at a race with a sticker. Do you ...

a) Share "the secret look" and keep going? or

B) greet, using "the secret handshake"? or

c) Call him a scammer and alert the police? or

d) Ok, I cant actually think of a (d) now, but I'm in if I can have my username on it :)

Hi all,

There was a thread a little while back about this (before the logo & site update) and I'd asked to hold off until the update was complete.

No problem with going ahead now. I'm sure Tyerone will pop in here soon and fill us in on the details. And if anyone has any contacts / recommendations let us know (although I do hear good things about Tyerone's work).

Please check in with me before any designs / orders go off - just to ensure proper use of the brand etc. I can also supply logos in the proper formats.

Next month we'll be setting up a basic online shop to manage orders of any branded items (kit etc.). We'll look to carry stock of these sort of things and should be able to negotiate better prices with bigger once-off orders instead of Hubbers each ordering individually.

Thanks,

Matt

AWESOME Matt

Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to a little online store to get some branded kit :clap: . Lets hope we can get a general consensus on the design though, see what the majority of hubbers would be interested in.

thats why I thought it will be cool to work with the designer, then you can personalize it like you want, within certain restrictions. Then as soon as the design is done you can run it past admin to make sure that everything is fine, then you can order.

Greet if your a HUBBER for my road bike. :lol:

You're spelling your you're without punctuation. Or something like that... ;)

In short: your = something belonging to you.

Ja okay, me PITA, will shut up.

If Tyerone gets the contract to supply the online shop with stickers i am sure that he will accomodate hubbers with names stickers to match thehubsa stickers..............

I am having name stickers made for my bikes ......... font match the current font of the bikes name but in GOLD :).........

Hub sticker for my car :) .........