DID YOU SEE CHARLES DICKENS . . . . . .

Lucky Fish

Kinda hard to say through all the fumbling, but Till in a roundabout way said that no one was to blame but that shouldn't mean that the CSA aren't entirely to blame but he wants to wait for reports before anyone can be blamed, but in the meantime, he would like to hear from all of those who ascribed blame so they can do an event at some date in the future and that hopefully there'll be nothing at said event for which anyone will have to take the blame.

I think…

Sounds like an undercover government agent to me!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all make mistakes, are let down by other people from time to time and have misfortune. It is how we react to this that seperates us and reveals our true character. So Till is a Dickens then?

Edited by KnobbyMech

Bet he's sorry he ever accepted the position he's in. He took BMX racing from nothing to such great heights, now he just looks like a wally.

If the Tour of SA is this week-end, and going through the heart of Sandton, why have'nt I seen any traffic advisory notices on any of the roads that the race will effect? Please tell me that the affected public are aware of the event and we won't have another PE debacle.

I couldn't hear what he was saying 'cause of my cough.

I had great expectorations.

Oh, is that my coat?

That's almost as bad as my Poe's one!

That's almost as bad as my Poe's one!

Your Poe's one was a p0es one!

You could have at least stayed with Dickens.

(Hello mate! :thumbup: )

Edited by bikemonster

I couldn't hear what he was saying 'cause of my cough.

I had great expectorations.

Very good - a Twist in the tale??

Your Poe's one was a p0es one!

You could have at least stayed with Dickens.

(Hello mate! :thumbup: )

You're bloody rude and obnoxious!

PS: :clap:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, I get to work, turn on the telly and guess what's on again…the very same segment :angry:

When did I say "Please, sir, I want some more"?

I have to agree, I was watching and wondering if this guy is for real or on some serious medication. While it was not a lynching party they and we the public wanted some sort of rational explanation, not taking up 5 min of alloted time of the interview with some inane banter about Charles Dickens.

I must agree, "Mr Dickens" talked for 5 minutes and actually said nothing :thumbdown: I think they call it "the gift of the gab" or something ;)

Edited by Reg Lizard

What irritated me was how he kept on pushing the blame to his team. "My team needed to personally apologise", "my team needs to come up with a three year plan", "my team" this, "my team" that. Sorry bud, but you are the president and thus ultimately responsible for everything that has to do with CSA. Pushing blame to your team is not only not valid but utterly unprofessional. It's called corporate governance... read up!

The whole debarcle stinks. Its time Mr Till had the balls to stand up and say YES C S A including himself did F@#* up and either do something about

putting S A cycling back on track or step aside and let somebody else do the job!!!!!

God help the Tour of S A.

Cars in intersections, Taxis jumping robots, ignoring officials.............

Edited by Big G

I am seriously concerned about the Tour of SA in Gauteng this weekend. Nothing but the most general of communications to date. No advisory notices, no expected times, no publication of finish position or the approach to Monte. Traffic in this area is HECTIC on weekends. Are there going to be closures, partial closures or even rolling closures? If we as keen cyclists are in the dark heaven help the poor unsuspecting motorist.

I am seriously concerned about the Tour of SA in Gauteng this weekend. Nothing but the most general of communications to date. No advisory notices, no expected times, no publication of finish position or the approach to Monte. Traffic in this area is HECTIC on weekends. Are there going to be closures, partial closures or even rolling closures? If we as keen cyclists are in the dark heaven help the poor unsuspecting motorist.

Im kakking myself for this weekend - I don't think Till and co really understand (or care?) what a headline like "15 pro cyclists hurt in taxi accident in Jhb" will do to our reputation.

Right now the international interest in SA only extends as far as the Cape (Giro, Argus, Cape Epic, Sauser in Stellies, loads of euro pros training in the area) - the Tour of SA is our chance to extend that interest to the greater South Africa. We will only get one chance. I hope Till and co are so sh!tscared at the moment that they roll it off perfectly.