Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

I've managed to get a free pass for Saturday, so I'll see you all for the build. Just finalise the start time and I'll arrange my riding around that.

1pm, dude. Be there! I'm gonna have a ride beforehand, to test out the new goodies...

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except. I've already put a thingy up on the facebook group for 9. So let's make it a full day this Saturday.

Mayhem, OM edited his time, he want a full day from 9.

Should we get a show of hands who can make it?

Guest Omega Man

Schweet.

I'm in. As always (mostly)

Me too.

Its Alexs birthday party on saturday so I'm out. But will bring the sandcastle builder to the next one! Oh wait, the first Saturday of September is the Jonkershoek DH race. October then...

Thanks for the interest guys.. best would be to subscribe to this thread. It will keep you up to date of any changes as well as notify you if we have an organised build day between the set monthly ones.

Just a bit of info, some very generous Hubbers have donated a gate hut to Tokai. It will be placed at the entrance to finally house the rangers on gate duty. This has been suggested every year for as long as I can remember, it is almost unbelievable that management said yes, but I suppose it is new management.

............. it is almost unbelievable .........

Hey, lots of unbelievable stuff has happened lately, just read the Hub! (For example, some guy called Pain or Shine is going to do the Epic)

HA HA. Yes, in 2020 when my vision improves and realise I have bitten off more than I can chew!

No shame in backing out hey?? (c'mon, say yes)

HA HA. Yes, in 2020 when my vision improves and realise I have bitten off more than I can chew!

No shame in backing out hey?? (c'mon, say yes)

No problem biting off more than you can chew, just swallow it whole.

Guest Omega Man

What do you folk think of my maintenance sign?

Don't want to inadvertently kill someone riding past. It's a hack to dig a deep enough hole to bury the body and get rid of a bike

TRAIL MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS.pdf

blech, I do not like option 1! Cut a beer bottle shaped slot in option 2 and you'll have a winner!!

Edited by Pain or Shine