Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

.........after re-injuring my knee on the squash court. ........

See, squash is dangerous, rather ride the DH devil. :D

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..... the Subie went down on Friday so will be stuck without a car. ..........I will not be getting round the mountain until my clutch is sorted,

How about riding the Reighn up there with a spade strapped on your back, like the good old days before........ooh, I'm being a such a spoon! ;)

Just say if you need a lift, I'll gladly help.

Guest Omega Man

I meant as an apology I'll buy you a beer, but if you prefer you can buy me a beer while I apologise..

What you aplogising for? We need to do some work on mt roots too. YOH! almost shatted myself on that tight left hander.

What you aplogising for? We need to do some work on mt roots too. YOH! almost shatted myself on that tight left hander.

yeah, it is kinda... rutty.

And agreed on that. I may in fact start there earlier in the morning, if I can, due to me having to leave earlier than expected.

Ouch, dude... Not cool. And here I sit with my leg up after re-injuring my knee on the squash court. Moping around like Quasimodo right now! So, in other words, I may not be that useful on Saturday. Still gonna pitch, but will be running in cripple-mode.

you can be bartender as I'm dumping the beers in your motor again (if thats ok?) ;)

Can I get a quick re-cap of Sat's happenings?

Meet: 1pm

Where: Tokai Gate

What to Bring???

What's on the cards for the day?

Time: 1pm, finished by 5 ...although Mayhem and I will be starting on Roots earlier (10am, anyone welcome to join) as we both have commitments in the afternoon so will be leaving early. (For me, about 3pm-ish.) Omega, I'll give you the key to lock up if ok, and I have Vince's wheel barrows btw.

Where: Tokai gate

Bring: Spade and gloves if you are soft like me.

Cards: We'll poker 'round here and there... (Ha, I kill me!) Actually, this is still to be decided, Omega was first going to work on DH2, but I suggested working on the incomplete table jump.... then my clutch broke and the work I was supposed to get done this week, the rain damage to lower Vasbyt, could not be completed.. I have now suggested this be done instead... I am really messing with Omega's day, sorry bud :( So if you guys want to make a decision as to where, I'll be game.)

Guest Omega Man

Time: 1pm, finished by 5 ...although Mayhem and I will be starting on Roots earlier (10am, anyone welcome to join) as we both have commitments in the afternoon so will be leaving early. (For me, about 3pm-ish.) Omega, I'll give you the key to lock up if ok, and I have Vince's wheel barrows btw.

Cards: We'll poker 'round here and there... (Ha, I kill me!) Actually, this is still to be decided, Omega was first going to work on DH2, but I suggested working on the incomplete table jump.... then my clutch broke and the work I was supposed to get done this week, the rain damage to lower Vasbyt, could not be completed.. I have now suggested this be done instead... I am really messing with Omega's day, sorry bud :( So if you guys want to make a decision as to where, I'll be game.)

Don't apologize. I'm happy to work anywhere. BTW. I have access to a big ass piece of northshore. Maybe it's a good idea to put in down on DH3 after the rock jump where it's permanently waterlogged.

Edited by Omega Man

Thanks. I'll join you guys a bit earlier then. I have a meeting at 10am in Stellenbosch. Will shoot through straight after. I have Mayhem's number - will phone when I'm there to check where you guys are building. Have a bakkie so will be able to take stuff up with me if needed.

Edited by The Crow

Guest Omega Man

Rad so that's 6 people so far by the sounds of it.

Don't apologize. I'm happy to work anywhere. BTW. I have access to a big ass piece of northshore. Maybe it's a good idea to put in down on DH3 after the rock jump where it's permanently waterlogged.

You know that old bridge that no-one can move? We need that one, yeah mama!

Guest Omega Man

You know that old bridge that no-one can move? We need that one, yeah mama!

6 people. a bakkie and a bit of hard work.... Just saying. it need to be covered in chicken wire tho. unless you are happy to go flying into the bush every time it rains. we need to make it so the cross country dudes CAN'T ride up that track too.

ha ha, I'll be the 7th guy standing on the side laughing. Really?! You think that will fit on a bakkie? HA HA, 6 guys won't even lift a corner. I am seriyaas. That think is mofo swaar!

I had four guys and Vinces bakkie last time and we all stood back and had a laugh that we even standing there!

6 people. a bakkie and a bit of hard work.... Just saying. it need to be covered in chicken wire tho. unless you are happy to go flying into the bush every time it rains. we need to make it so the cross country dudes CAN'T ride up that track too.

Edited by Pain or Shine