Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

OM, your leader has the details.. not sure why it's not gone up on bookaboutface yet..

Approval for two work parties, one starting at DH1 entry and moving down to 3 to put some finishing touches on a few obstacles. DH2 seems to be holding up.

Second party is on the main trails rain damage starting at Vasbyt bridge.

We have 3 hours from 10 to 1, we'll see how far we get in that time.

Yeah, I was there on Wednesday and DH1 / Vasbyt were looking haggard. DH3 held up a bit better.

Deon - we need to make a plan to do some rock armouring. Only if we can get hardhats though...

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

And I'll be in one of these...

post-3056-0-11723400-1343379997.jpg

Hahaha. Did you also think it was more metalic red than PINKKKKK! Cos that's the mistake I made.

Just a quick change to the time. I said it would start at 10. That has changed an is now an hour earlier, we will be in the parking at 9.

Omega, my plans changed a bit, if I am not there when you guys are ready, head on up.

Hahaha. Did you also think it was more metalic red than PINKKKKK! Cos that's the mistake I made.

I've got the REALLY REALLY RED one!

Sorry I can't make it, got to be at work.

Guest Omega Man

Big thanks to Deon/Pain or Shine for the access today.

We kissed and made up yesterday. And my genitals are really thankfull that you and Vince drove through the puddle at speed with me standing right next to it.

We fixed the road gap landing and made a nice big table jump on DH3. It's a sweet table top jump and it's super safe so the DH guys can smash it or the guys on 9ers can roll it. Or anything in between.

Oh no, please don't ever mention us kissing and your genitals in the same post again

No probs, where's my key shuttle boy?

Guest Omega Man

Oh no, please don't ever mention us kissing and your genitals in the same post again

No probs, where's my key shuttle boy?

Haha. Ew.

I gave the key to Vince. No shuttles were run. I promise. My electric chainsaw worked well dude. I honestly thought I'd be taking home a ball of melted plastic but no. It worked well.

You better go up tomorrow and hit that table so you can be the guy to break it in. Oh and if you see a wheelbarrow up there it's mine. I worked so hard i was delirious and might have left it up there.

Oooh, you may need to fetch it before Monday, or consider it part of the redistribution program.

Phone me in the day, we can fetch it at some point..

Well done btw... keen to see.

I'll be up there tomorrow so will attempt the table!

Oh - and Duane - I left my spade in your trok's bin. It's the one with the orange handle. I'll pick it up from you on the next build day...

oh - and seeing as Deon isn't posting deets of what we did on Vasbyt (Meurant's) - we revitalized the bridge section and made it rain friendly. It's now FAR more flowy, and rut-free. Must hit it tomorrow morning as well to see how it goes. That used a LOT of man-hours, and unfortunately we didn't get to start on My Ruts as we had hoped.

That shall have to wait for another day.

hey, you just made me delete a whole piece I had going about the work we did today..

What Mayhem said ^^ What a day hey Cap??

Thanks Jimmy and Alex for the help.

Edited by Pain or Shine

Guest Omega Man

I'll be up there tomorrow so will attempt the table!

Oh - and Duane - I left my spade in your trok's bin. It's the one with the orange handle. I'll pick it up from you on the next build day...

Ha. bru your spade is in the same place that all the socks, pens, my big spade, wheelbarrow are.

BTW. Deon you spoke about logging time. I got all of the dudes that built with me to log their time and sign for it. I haven't added it up but we logged about 40 hours up there today.

Ha. bru your spade is in the same place that all the socks, pens, my big spade, wheelbarrow are.

BTW. Deon you spoke about logging time. I got all of the dudes that built with me to log their time and sign for it. I haven't added it up but we logged about 40 hours up there today.

Haha! I know that place well. Or, I would, if I knew where it was!