Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

Cool!

The plan is to get the new table working on Vasbyt (at the berm). While it is open, wide and safe, the run in is a bit 'for the not-so feint hearted'. The idea is to let anyone take the table option and slowly gather momentum to one day clear the thing, myself included! :blush:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vasbyt further down also needs some repairs of water damage that happened during the last few week of crazy rain.

I'll be there to lend a hand. I hope that John can make it again, those beers and buns really did it for me last time.

Vasbyt further down also needs some repairs of water damage that happened during the last few week of crazy rain.

I'll be there to lend a hand. I hope that John can make it again, those beers and buns really did it for me last time.

Yes, seems we have hit water!! The mountain is so saturated, it is quite incredible to see all the water springs popping out in the trails.

If contractor does not let me down again, it will be fixed tomorrow. Sorry guys, another day of swimming down Vasbyt lower! :(

Guys i've been ill for about 5 weeks with a flu thing, so only catching up now. Can I drop off some liquid amber next week for all of youz???

Edited by ramsew

Guest Omega Man

Guys i've been ill for about 5 weeks with a flu thing, so only caching up now. Can I drop off some liquid amber next week for all of youz???

This stupid website only let's me like. How do I double superduper lik?

Guest Omega Man

Yes, seems we have hit water!! The mountain is so saturated, it is quite incredible to see all the water springs popping out in the trails.

If contractor does not let me down again, it will be fixed tomorrow. Sorry guys, another day of swimming down Vasbyt lower! :(

I saw arum lilies on Vasbyt. That's how wet it is. We should be stoked tho. For poms that's dry.

Guest Omega Man

Cool!

The plan is to get the new table working on Vasbyt (at the berm). While it is open, wide and safe, the run in is a bit 'for the not-so feint hearted'. The idea is to let anyone take the table option and slowly gather momentum to one day clear the thing, myself included! :blush:

Yeah. It's quite scary rolling in to that thing. Can either huck the roots on monster truck through there. I typically do a sort of half and half approach which is exactly the wrong thing to do.

doing a stage race over that weekend, (1st & 2nd september) wish i could join in the build, I have told a couple of people to try and get there, so hopefully they pitch, I have been quite scarce on this forum and at the builds, but will definately try and get more of the am and xc guys involved including myself

Guest Omega Man

doing a stage race over that weekend, (1st & 2nd september) wish i could join in the build, I have told a couple of people to try and get there, so hopefully they pitch, I have been quite scarce on this forum and at the builds, but will definately try and get more of the am and xc guys involved including myself

Sweet. Remember. First Saturday of every month. 1pm at the gate. Bring your tool of choice, gloves, sunblock, water and some fuel for your body.

It's actually quite fun and you get to give input on the trails you ride.

Remember. If you want to give input you must put in.

Edited by Omega Man

Sweet. Remember. First Saturday of every month. 1pm at the gate. Bring your tool of choice, gloves, sunblock, water and some fuel for your body.

It's actaully quite fun and you get to give input on the trails you ride.

Remember. If you want to give input you must put in.

Yeeeeeehaaaa! Can't wait to get on them trails again!

Guest Omega Man

I have told a couple of people to try and get there, so hopefully they pitch

Just one question. Are you delegating our outsourcing here? hahaha.

WHat you girls ona bout?

Have we had a head count yet? ..

I am torn.. the Subie went down on Friday so will be stuck without a car. Duane I am in front with you.. but my real malema is that I will not be getting round the mountain until my clutch is sorted, this leaves the rain damage unattended this week. Can I motion we vote for location this weekend, table jump or rain damage on lower vasbyt... sorry (again) Duane, beer? :/

anyone seen the price of the wrx clutch?... donations welcome

Ouch, dude... Not cool. And here I sit with my leg up after re-injuring my knee on the squash court. Moping around like Quasimodo right now! So, in other words, I may not be that useful on Saturday. Still gonna pitch, but will be running in cripple-mode.

Guest Omega Man

WHat you girls ona bout?

Have we had a head count yet? ..

I am torn.. the Subie went down on Friday so will be stuck without a car. Duane I am in front with you.. but my real malema is that I will not be getting round the mountain until my clutch is sorted, this leaves the rain damage unattended this week. Can I motion we vote for location this weekend, table jump or rain damage on lower vasbyt... sorry (again) Duane, beer? :/

anyone seen the price of the wrx clutch?... donations welcome

Ja you can ride with me. No worries.

Dunno about beer. I'll buy some on Friday but I'm not sure how many of then will make it to Saturday.

I'm brewing a batch on the weekend but those will only be ready when I run out of patience or money. Whichever comes first.

I meant as an apology I'll buy you a beer, but if you prefer you can buy me a beer while I apologise.. I'll be ok with that! My money say you won't make the batch harvest date regardless of reason. "Just a small taste" counts!

MAyhem, get your A into G.. or you could just be foreman..