CWC dissapoints!

nox1111

OK, before you went on your rant here, did you bother to contact Chris himself(or even phoned the shop) to inform him of this poor/shoddy service?

I'm sure if you did he would have made immediate work of it to resolve the situation.

+1. geev heem annuvva chans!

if they tell you to sod off after that, then

1) public forums,

2) the media,

3) the UN,

you get the peekchah...

Edited by the Nuge

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh but it is cool to talk sheeet about anybody else !!!

now you should not say things like this. principles, are well, fluid on here

I agree with nox1111. He had an experience and wants to share. If other hubbers could learn from it, it is a good thing. Everyone on the hub expresses their feelings now and again and only certain people get lambasted for voicing their opinion. Take away from it what you need to and it might help to call the party in question, but i still think other noobies like myself could learn from his experience.

I totally agree with Nox1111 on the issues:(not on his method)

It was a brand spanking new bike. This is not on, even if somebody forgot to tighten a bolt - but in this case there is alot of bolts AND other problems. Not acceptable at all.

Appears numerous error were made, from bike assembly to bike fit. Its one gripe i have with bike shops, when selling a bike very seldom do they go through the do's and donts, had they done this and explained things like tyre and shock pressure they would have relaized that they had not done so themselves.

Still its best to speak to the bike shop, if not sorted then make noise.

yes new bike....some problems....but who is going to be the d@@s whn all is fixed and get a friendly smile and a apology....I know for fact after saying such bad things about people I will feel like such a idiot if I must receive amazing service after that...

Nox111,

you have stepped into a catholic church and slated the POPE....

you will not win this battle here.

all your comments will fall on deaf ears, less the odd few who don't frequent CWC online or otherwise...

Rather run, same battles are not worth fighting.

@Nox1111

Why not phone the bike shop yourself and take up the issue with them or even go there. I am sure they are open on a Saturday!!!!

I have always received very good service from CWC and they are always willing to help out where they can.

and i am sure that Chris would have helped you out on rectifying the problem ASAP.

You are just like all the other people that like to rant and rave about something if it goes wrong but goes to everyone except where you need to go.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

sounds like hot air nox1111 :P

why did you not just deflate the shocks and tubes before deflating CWC here? ;)