My new ride for the Argus!

Jaco Steyn

Here is my new steed with which I will be attempting this years Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour. Hopefully I will do it in under 4 hours with it.

post-1034-0-45794600-1299505654.jpg

Here is my new steed with which I will be attempting this years Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour. Hopefully I will do it in under 4 hours with it.

Do you also have lungs.

Nice bike!

Edited by L2climb

lol...u sure its a good idea using it now if u only got it today?

I have had it for almost 2 weeks now, and have done about 250km's on it.

I have had it for almost 2 weeks now, and have done about 250km's on it.

ah ok, well im sure you will get a sub4...remember the bike works till a certain point, the rest is up to yourself ;)

Edited by MTB_Roadie

ah ok, well im sure you will get a sub4...remember the help works till a certain point, the rest is up to yourself ;)

I have done it a few times under 4 hours, but since my knee operation about 3 years ago, I have not managed it again (yet). Hoping for the best this year. The last race I did was the 63km Dischem R4S, which I did in 1:48. I only did the short distance because later that evening I was flying out to the UK (Manchester) for business. I came back towards the end of February.

Edited by Jaco Steyn

really nice pose, valves at the bottom, crank level wit da gravel

the bike will do sub 4 easy, hope u can keep up

sure u will, isnt sub4 do able???

sure u will, isnt sub4 do able???

I was well on my way for a sub 4 last year, but had to withdraw because of "gippo guts"! I will be trying hard for a sub 4, but at 48 it is becoming tougher.