Formula 1...

'Dale

That can only cause a shlt load of unnecessary extra drag and hamper good air flow over the rear wing

The tech talk I've heard regarding this is that they moved some cooling (radiators?) from the sidepods to the airbox section. The smaller sidepods apparently give a bigger aero gain than the drawback from the bigger airbox, so overall it's still better for aero. Although the weight distribution is worse with more towards the top of the car. We'll have to wait and see how it does in racing.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive to survive dropped.

I’m 4 episodes in!! Enjoying the Toto / Christian dynamic. Watching the first part in Australia, rally feels like waaaaaaay more than a year ago! So much has changed. Scary. Edited by WrightJnr

I’m 4 episodes in!! Enjoying the Toto / Christian dynamic. Watching the first part in Australia, rally feels like waaaaaaay more than a year ago! So much has changed. Scary.

Really enjoying it. Only 2 down thus far. But it’s a lazy Saturday for me so who knows.

Gotta say the quality of the video is superb.

I’m 4 episodes in!! Enjoying the Toto / Christian dynamic. Watching the first part in Australia, rally feels like waaaaaaay more than a year ago! So much has changed. Scary.

Halfway through episode 4 myself, working today unfortunately but o ly till 4 so by 5 I should be showered and comfy to binge the rest till early tomorrow morning

I hear from a mate who works for a certain car company based in Woking that Mercedes got a serious issue with their car. We wait n see but would be good to see max break the dominance.

Mrs is off to see her mother on Thursday. As soon as she is out of the door I'll start the binge.

I'm on Episode 2 while one eye is on Milan San-Remo.

Netflix should move over to the WorldTour, hey  :devil:

I hear from a mate who works for a certain car company based in Woking that Mercedes got a serious issue with their car. We wait n see but would be good to see max break the dominance.

There was the gearbox issue that Aston Martin also experienced. Lewis spinning out may suggest that the back end of the car isn't as grippy as before, which was what the rule changes for the floorboards aimed to do. It was sandy though? So could have been literal sandbagging :P

There was the gearbox issue that Aston Martin also experienced. Lewis spinning out may suggest that the back end of the car isn't as grippy as before, which was what the rule changes for the floorboards aimed to do. It was sandy though? So could have been literal sandbagging :P

See they not being able to really get that car planted enough to seriously push the times has me thinking it might be legit.

On the other side they are the reigning sandbagging champions, and there was a video I watched that explained how the fastest car in testing very rarely turns out to be the champion.

And on the other other side, I firmly believe that merc are so setup at woking that they could literally redesign the floor before next week and just turn up once again with an absolute beast of a car.

So just as a nice long weekend approaches, both my laaities decide to get sick, meaning me being homebound for literally the entire weekend...I had no other choice but to stay home, binge and complete season 3! ????

Once again, another brilliant season. Oh and to those that haven't watched it and do not want any spoilers, try and avoid F1 sites as they're reporting the events from episodes like "news".

Not many people know that she raced a BMW touring car in SA in the 90s.

I saw her in PE in the pits.

If I remember, she crashed and broke her leg at one of the races.

This really gives a good oversight of the series without spoiling it.

I finished it today and have some thoughts I think could've been done better but overall it was great