Formula 1...

'Dale

Funny, those weren't you sentiments of Hamilton last year if I recall. Bit of a fanboy if I remember.............

Between Nico and Lewis, I like Lewis more, waaay more, only because I really dislike Nico, about as much as you dislike Lewis. I am an Alonso fan, always have been, Riciardo, Button, Massa and Bottas all make me happy when they drive well. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alonso to miss Aus GP  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  hOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE:

"Having performed an exhaustive series of tests and scans – some of them as recently as yesterday evening – McLaren-Honda driver Fernando Alonso's doctors have informed him that they find him asymptomatic of any medical issue; that they see no evidence whatsoever of any injury; and that they therefore describe him as entirely healthy from neurological and cardiac perspectives alike," a McLaren statement said.

"However, Fernando's doctors have recommended to him that, following the concussion he sustained in a testing accident at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on February 22nd, for the time being he should seek to limit as far as is possible any environmental risk factors that could potentially result in his sustaining another concussion so soon after his previous one, so as to minimise the chances of second impact syndrome, as is normal medical procedure when treating athletes after concussions.

"In order to limit those environmental risk factors, specifically, his doctors have advised that he should not compete in the imminent Australian Grand Prix meeting, which will take place on March 13th, 14th and 15th."

"Having performed an exhaustive series of tests and scans – some of them as recently as yesterday evening – McLaren-Honda driver Fernando Alonso's doctors have informed him that they find him asymptomatic of any medical issue; that they see no evidence whatsoever of any injury; and that they therefore describe him as entirely healthy from neurological and cardiac perspectives alike," a McLaren statement said.

"However, Fernando's doctors have recommended to him that, following the concussion he sustained in a testing accident at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on February 22nd, for the time being he should seek to limit as far as is possible any environmental risk factors that could potentially result in his sustaining another concussion so soon after his previous one, so as to minimise the chances of second impact syndrome, as is normal medical procedure when treating athletes after concussions.

"In order to limit those environmental risk factors, specifically, his doctors have advised that he should not compete in the imminent Australian Grand Prix meeting, which will take place on March 13th, 14th and 15th."

DAMN, thats not good to hear!

A bad season for Mclaren Honda and Alonso has got even worse... And the season hasn't even began yet!  :wacko:

This is very fishy! its amazing how excellent corporate covers work.. will we ever find out the truth???

Makes perfect sense if the car/engine is as under-developed as is being suggested... 

This is more obfuscating than politician speak :wacko:

Lewis Hamilton has a hair cut before he gets on the podium?

no wonder he almost always wears a cap or hat.

Saw him on Skynews this morning...nee man that hairstyle is so *** you cannot even find it with google.

I hope the Honda engine finishes the race

He will have time for a haircut before the rest of the guys finish. Thats for sure. Expect Red Bull and Honda to be in better shape this weekend. 2014 all over again.

Lewis Hamilton has a hair cut before he gets on the podium?

This one?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5021773.ece/alternates/s615b/Lewis-Hamilton.jpg

This one?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5021773.ece/alternates/s615b/Lewis-Hamilton.jpg

Looks like Justin Bieber. Geez that is awfull.

This one?

Whether his hair is up or down or sideways, he's the reigning Champ yoh  :clap:

Go, Hammie!!

Edited by ' Dale

Hope Rosberg pips him on Sunday, restart all the 2014 drama.

I think Honda will have a DNF(is anybody filling in for Fernando?)

Think the 2 Ferrari's will have a top 5 finish between them at least.

I am hoping Bottas gives the Merc's a good run but he will be 3rd I imagine.

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Hope Rosberg pips him on Sunday, restart all the 2014 drama.

I think Honda will have a DNF(is anybody filling in for Fernando?)

Think the 2 Ferrari's will have a top 5 finish between them at least.

I am hoping Bottas gives the Merc's a good run but he will be 3rd I imagine.

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Rosberg will have to get his game-face on early in the season. Hoping Bottas and a Ferrari or 2 gets in there.

Magnussen is subbing for Alonso. Going to be tough for him as he's done very little miles in the car. 

In other news, Swedish court says van der Garde has a valid contract and should drive for Sauber this season.