Official 29er photo gallery

andretraut

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like looking at classic cars!!! i dont care what they say about our big wheels on those other threads.... they something special.......

Seems that the 29er issue has become the most bespoke matter among pedal pushers, with so many pro's and con's discussed (or argued) in every magazine, on the hub, and on rides. It is not the intention of this thread to start another 29er vs 26er debate, but to rather show those who are still contemplating the leap, our big wheels.

This is mine... a Spesh Stumpjumper S-Works.

DROOL!nice bike dude :thumbup: :thumbup:

Seems that the 29er issue has become the most bespoke matter among pedal pushers, with so many pro's and con's discussed (or argued) in every magazine, on the hub, and on rides. It is not the intention of this thread to start another 29er vs 26er debate, but to rather show those who are still contemplating the leap, our big wheels.

This is mine... a Spesh Stumpjumper S-Works.

Stunning! And I'm not a Spec fan...

I don't see too many Trek (Gary Fischers) out there??

That's because most of them broke.....

My new Chumba, courtesy of Ngala24! Running single speed with EBB.

How does it ride D?

How does it ride D?

I rode mine @ Karkloof on Sunday and Sani day2 on Saturday. They feel awesome on the trail, very forgiving and comfortable on the climbs.

Tarmac - what's with that seat posiion ?

Did you nick yr little brother's bike ?

The saddle is actually not that far back in the rail clamps, just looks that way cos you cant make out the clamps in the pic.

Yes I ride a 17" frame but could ride a 19" so my seatpost is very long. had to get a 400mm post.

Team RECM's Niner Air 9 Carbon

Interesting pic..... cycling shoes and highheels in the background???!!! That bike has clean lines.. beauty...

Interesting pic..... cycling shoes and highheels in the background???!!! That bike has clean lines.. beauty...

Team RECM is Malcom Lange's new mountain bike team with Neil Macdonald and Waylon Woolcock.

The pic is from the team launch earlier this week.