Another hijacking

sias

So it finally hit home! Two black ****s just hi-jacked my brother-in-law. Jumped in front of him when he was doing about 30kph. He hit the one savage full on and when he landed the other one had the knife to his throat. Took phone and keys and WHITE KTM LYCAN When he looked back they had his and another bike and they were going towards Tembisa.

Obviously these ****ers had already hi-jackd some-one else. He got a good look at the one ****ing savage. I don't know where it happened, but he saw about another 10-15 riders in the same area, so it is not a quite road.

He was lucky to escape with his life, but the dmage has been done...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dam that is not cool :thumbdown:

well I'm just glad your boet is ok, i guess like they say a bike isn't worth a life.

but still something needs to be done about this crap going on, and i'm just waiting for the day to read a news paper article stating that 2 or 3 bike jackers were shot dead, because i'm starting to hear of more and more people riding with firearms

here is to praying that this trend does not pick up in KZN.

I am glad to hear that your bro in law is safe. Bikes can be replaced. :thumbup:

I love the sport and it will be very sad if criminals spoil it for us!!!

(We also had a hijacking in Paarl about two weeks ago, happend in a neighbourhood)

Off what Monark just noted about bikes being replaceable, I'm wondering when insurance premiums on bicycles are gonna start skyrocketing.. <_<

I still maintain that some one is buying these bikes...this is the culprit we have catch...it could be a white fukc for all I know...but this sh*t has to stop.

Colour don't matter to me...respect does..trying to rob me ..is disrespectful..my cz75 will be with me on my ride tomorrow..angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Off what Monark just noted about bikes being replaceable, I'm wondering when insurance premiums on bicycles are gonna start skyrocketing.. dry.gif

Yes sure our stuff is replaceable but why the hell should we replace them? Becuase we have insurance? Does this make for an excuse to get assulated injured and put in a worse financial situation? I personally would love to read the article that says bike jackers shot sh1tless.

Sh 1 t, guess I will have a use for my S+W equalizer now. Cleaned, checked and in my broek as from now.....bastards!

Pay back time!

I'm tired of this.

Colour don't matter to me...

When last did a white guy hi-jack some-one on a bike? But anyway...

And may God have mercy on that white guy that buys these bikes if I ever get my hands on him. Actually, it's no good arguing with you, I'm too upset and very, very angry...

Nail the f#ckers whoever it is!! Following what covie said, this sh!t shouldn't be happening in the first place!

When last did a white guy hi-jack some-one on a bike? But anyway...

And may God have mercy on that white guy that buys these bikes if I ever get my hands on him. Actually, it's no good arguing with you, I'm too upset and very, very angry...

Yet to hear a story of a white guy hi-jacking anything.

Sad to see "another hijacking" every start of the week. This is really getting out of hand!

"Glad he's okay" is not acceptable anymore- rather "sorry he didn't castrate them"

carrying a gun doesn't help either. Are you going to use your gun in a 'situation'? because if you do, you will get arrested by the cops, and be hard pressed in a court of law defending yourself against a murder charge.

all this crime is squarely the responsibility of our president and his minister of police. The fact that they are incapable of stopping anything and actually leading this country anywhere, and yet still enjoy their positions on the South African Gravy Train, is typical of african politics.

I honestly don't see this ever ending here. the crooks have more rights than we do... :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear about your boet, glad he is ok. :clap:

If you carry a gun and get ambushed at 30km/h I doubt you'll have the opportunity to use it, you most likely will get shot with your own gun.

My daughter is a very keen mountain biker but hell how and where do I let het enjoy her sport.

We live in a sick and corrupt society!!!

Yeah Sias, it's not a case of "If" anymore but "When"!

I was attacked about 20 months ago as well, but I have a personal solution and my pre ride check is simple Helmet...check, Pump...check, Cell Phone...check, Beretta 6.35mm ...check.!

I dont care what people think or say, I will carry a weapon when I ride and run, and I will use it.