• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure awesomeness.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_v-jkdc-LjSM/SrAzgYZ6NyI/AAAAAAAAAB8/NctRA8MUMBY/s320/crucifixion-wallpapers-1501.jpg

Leading on from my rant about parking "guards" in the census thread.

How much do you want to do this sometimes:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/parking.png

Damn man, grow a pair, suck it up etc.

You sound like a little girl...sorry if this offended you as well.

My friend, dont put words in my mouth. You dont know anything about me.

If you have an opinion share it in a factual way, dont attack me personally or my beliefs, or dos this also give me the right to attack you?.

You see, as I said there is a lot of selective moderating going on here, you can attack me and nothing is said, but as I stick to the rules of the board I wont do likewise.

...however I will report the post and ask for it to be removed. My reason is here for all to see.

I have noted that anti semetic posts are moderated immediately, I have noted anti Islamic posts are moderated immediately, I have noted racist posts are moderated immediately, I have noted that anti Christian posts are left.

Why?

Is it because Christians are soft targets?, is it because we are not likely to hunt you down and break your knee caps like some other's would do, or is it just because its okay to ridicule the Pope and our spiritual leaders.?

Anyway, I have said my bit, I wont comment further.

If you have an opinion share it in a factual way, dont attack me personally or my beliefs, or dos this also give me the right to attack you?.

You see, as I said there is a lot of selective moderating going on here, you can attack me and nothing is said, but as I stick to the rules of the board I wont do likewise.

...however I will report the post and ask for it to be removed. My reason is here for all to see.

I have noted that anti semetic posts are moderated immediately, I have noted anti Islamic posts are moderated immediately, I have noted racist posts are moderated immediately, I have noted that anti Christian posts are left.

Why?

Is it because Christians are soft targets?, is it because we are not likely to hunt you down and break your knee caps like some other's would do, or is it just because its okay to ridicule the Pope and our spiritual leaders.?

It has been moderated GOG

Not as insulted as the victims of the pedophile catholic priests feel. Especially as it has been proven that the Vatican assisted in covering up for them for years.

Joking about the catholic priests being pedofiles is common, and done often enough that I don't think it deserves a moderation, especially as it is true, that a lot of catholic priests are child molesters.

I disagree, the Pope has never been implicated in any paedophile behaviour and joking about it may be acceptable for you, but its not for me.

So yes I will still say its not an acceptable post, however I do not believe their was malice involved hence I did not feel the need to report it, however I also have a right to voice my opinion on the matter, I have, and as far as I am concerned its over.

However, as I also pointed out, unless I can reply with a personal attack I will not accept that.

I disagree, the Pope has never been implicated in any paedophile behaviour and joking about it may be acceptable for you, but its not for me.

So yes I will still say its not an acceptable post, however I do not believe their was malice involved hence I did not feel the need to report it, however I also have a right to voice my opinion on the matter, I have, and as far as I am concerned its over.

However, as I also pointed out, unless I can reply with a personal attack I will not accept that.

I didn't attack you personally.

Why?

Well Said!

I didn't attack you personally.

No, sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself the bit I mentioned about "personal attacks" was aimed at "DRE post". He attacked me personally and it remained un moderated.

What I meant was if I stick to the board rules I cant attack him back, but his personal attack stands, that's not acceptable.

You put your point across in a rational manner, I can accept that, I can disagree but that's fine, I had no issue with your post whatsoever.

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Why?

dre - I am a little amazed at your hostility, is it as a result of hiding behind the safety of your anonymity or did you just have a bad ride this morning?

If you had a pair I think an apology to grumpy is in order.

Why?

+1 :thumbup:

No, sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself the bit I mentioned about "personal attacks" was aimed at "DRE post". He attacked me personally and it remained un moderated.

What I meant was if I stick to the board rules I cant attack him back, but his personal attack stands, that's not acceptable.

You put your point across in a rational manner, I can accept that, I can disagree but that's fine, I had no issue with your post whatsoever.

The way I read it, he didn't attack you personally. His comment was directed at the way he perceived you put your argument across. He didn't call you a girl, but suggested that was how you came across in your post that took offence to Eldron's post, which I removed. If you look back, I did take issue with dre about this, and removed the post that originally offended you, and gave my reason for doing so.