I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Real men don't drink.

Sometimes I sit mouth agape at certain comments...

People that say real men don't drink should probably "not judge lest yea be judged"

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh. Someone call the ghey police. There's someone missing a magenta boa.

Oh.

Hang on.

Tumbly - where's your boa dude?

The last time I saw it was almost four years ago…I miss it. Damn that intern fellow!

post-1604-0-85037200-1331797293.jpg

owee!

my dad once helped my mom bottle some peppadews..... he thought he had washed his hands enough before going to the loo........ :eek:

I spent New Year's eve 2010 in the emergency room after macerating chillis without gloves on. Went into shock from the pain.

(I produce a range of sauces and such, so I was preparing a lot...)

@SuicideGirls Cupcakes are a safe and delicious bet. Nothing could ever go mathematically wrong with cupcakes.

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2011/08/31/6/192/1922664/7067f99d6fd7d941_bakesale5/i/Back--School-Cupcakes.jpg

The last time I saw it was almost four years ago…I miss it. Damn that intern fellow!

post-1604-0-85037200-1331797293.jpg

But this moffie drinks ?

I spent New Year's eve 2010 in the emergency room after macerating chillis without gloves on. Went into shock from the pain.

So this got my attention and enter a quick google search ... results below for this who were also wandering!

Maceration (food)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In food preparation, maceration is softening or breaking into pieces using a liquid.

Raw, dried or preserved fruit or vegetables are soaked in a liquid to soften the food or absorb the flavor of the liquid into the food.[1] In the case of fresh fruit, they are often just sprinkled withsugar, then left to sit and release their own juices. This process makes the food more flavorful and easier to chew and digest.

Maceration is often confused with marination, which is the process of soaking foods in a seasoned, often acidic, liquid before cooking.

Sometimes a cooking oil is used as the liquid for maceration – especially olive or some other vegetable oil.

Maceration is the chief means of producing a flavored alcoholic beverage, such as cordials andliqueurs. [2]

Maceration of byproducts from food processing plants sometimes involves the use of a chopper pump to create a "blended" slurry of food waste and other organic byproducts. The macerated substance, which can be described as a protein-rich slurry, is often used for animal feed, fertilizer, and for co-digestion feedstock in biogas plants.

Good Grief............weird, I will certainly avoid macerating chillies :w00t:

So this got my attention and enter a quick google search ... results below for this who were also wandering!

Maceration (food)

To be clear, soaked for 40 ish minutes, and then de-seeded by hand.

To be clear, soaked for 40 ish minutes, and then de-seeded by hand.

I would imagine the fumes would b pretty potent as well

Good Grief............weird, I will certainly avoid macerating chillies :w00t:

try pepper spray on your hands, then mother nature calls. Even washing my hands BEFORE answering it was painfull. luckily I was home so jumped straight into the shower

try pepper spray on your hands, then mother nature calls. Even washing my hands BEFORE answering it was painfull. luckily I was home so jumped straight into the shower

Who remembers having deep heat popped down their shorts as initiation in high school? Ahh good old days...

Who remembers having deep heat popped down their shorts as initiation in high school? Ahh good old days...

Did you go to school in Cpt? Camps Bay or Sea Point?

Did you go to school in Cpt? Camps Bay or Sea Point?

Why you asking ... would this determine which side of the shorts the deep heat went?