• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

the B1-B recon bomber

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/8/8/0252881.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wLXo9.jpg

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/b-1b/images/b-1b_4.jpg

To be honest he is in pretty good shape but his mind isn't,he has been off the karate water a few weeks now and his performance is better,Can only wait and see.

Tour of Lux starts tomorrow.

Has AS got a drinking problem?

How did the golf go the other day?

Went well thanks, hoping like hell it goes the same this Saturday got a practical test I have to pass...big stress this golf business

Like when the hub crashed.....

Actually could have taken a day off work because I ended up doing to much and was ahead of schedule...

Just yesterday my wife asked me if I know her work and cell numbers in my head, I don't I rely on the smart phones memory and just press "Jill" when I want to call her.

Would not be able to call anyone if my contact numbers disappeared or something happened to them

I have that problem as well. Not as much, but I only remember a few (maybe 30) numbers. I could remember more if I pushed myself, but as you say - why, when there's the backup on gmail, outlook, phone, facebook and other places?

30 numbers :eek: only a few....

Some people have a talent for remembering numbers, definitely not mine all tho funny enough I can still remember my army number from 19voetsak...bank account numbers, phone numbers... forget it

30 numbers :eek: only a few....

Some people have a talent for remembering numbers, definitely not mine all tho funny enough I can still remember my army number from 19voetsak...bank account numbers, phone numbers... forget it

Hmmm....

Parents' ID numbers (both of them)

Mine

My wife's

My son's

home nr

work number x 6 (previous jobs, one of them in the UK, as well as current office)

4 of the previous jobs' directors numbers

4 fax numbers (current, previous, parents' and one in the UK)

my 4 previous cell numbers (one in the UK)

Cell numbers:

Wife

godmother

mate i've known for 27 years

his GF

other mate i've known for 27 years

His wife

dad

mom

grandparent x 2 (my side)

5 other mates

And more....

Landlines:

All the above cell numbers, but home numbers

in laws' house

Various call centres (12 or so)

All my previous cars' registration numbers

My parents' previous and current reg numbers up until about '95

My wife's reg number

Bro in law

ALL my bank account numbers, including 2 credit card NUMBERS, one Cheque Card NUMBER, one Standard Bank e-plan card NUMBER, my HSBC user ID from 8 years ago, and my wesbank account number, previous Vodacom account number, all my investment account numbers and life insurance policy numbers...

Don't know my short term policy number.

I do know my wife's bank account number.

And one of my parents'

And there are more... Many more.

So yeah, 30 was a very conservative estimate. Of all the ones I have access to without even thinking.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Whats really scary is I'm becoming like this as well, used to snigger / criticize people who were being unsocial n the train playing games or "hubbing" the internet on smart phones etc...

Technology is great...great at making you eat your own words

Wife and I have stopped taking our phones out with us and have gone to only two chargers in our house - one downstairs and one upstairs. So when the phone is charging you have to GET UP to get to it. No more eating in front of the television and no cellphones during dinner. When we moved into our new place we decided to go no DSTV / SABC channels. What we watch is on HD only so we end up chatting longer during dinner cause there's no series to rush to that's "starting in 5 minutes". I'm reading more cause 1 I spend less time on my phone and 2. I watch less television. In short, it's been a revelation!

we still listen to your CD's ...... brings back some good memories for the mrs and I. Watching you play was indeed special

:thumbup: Have done a couple of shows in the last 6 months. Will drop you and the Mrs an invite when we do one again. Privileged to say the last one sold out in 8 hours!

Hmmm....

Mine

My wife's

My son's

home nr

work number x 6 (previous jobs, one of them in the UK, as well as current office)

Cell numbers:

Wife

godmother

his GF

His wife

dad

mom

5 other mates

And more....

Landlines:

in laws' house

My wife's reg number

Bro in law

ALL my bank account numbers, including 2 credit card NUMBERS, one Cheque Card NUMBER, one Standard Bank e-plan card NUMBER, my HSBC user ID from 8 years ago, and my wesbank account number, previous Vodacom account number, all my investment account numbers and life insurance policy numbers...

And one of my parents'

So yeah, 30 was a very conservative estimate. Of all the ones I have access to without even thinking.

Show off.. :cursing:

JA I'm jealous

Hmmm....

Mine

My wife's

My son's

home nr

Cell numbers:

Wife

godmother

his GF

His wife

dad

mom

5 other mates

And more....

Landlines:

in laws' house

My wife's reg number

Bro in law

And one of my parents'

My name is Captain Joseph Amolia of the Nigerian Defense force. Please prove these claims ny posting these numbers here....

Wife and I have stopped taking our phones out with us and have gone to only two chargers in our house - one downstairs and one upstairs. So when the phone is charging you have to GET UP to get to it. No more eating in front of the television and no cellphones during dinner. When we moved into our new place we decided to go no DSTV / SABC channels. What we watch is on HD only so we end up chatting longer during dinner cause there's no series to rush to that's "starting in 5 minutes". I'm reading more cause 1 I spend less time on my phone and 2. I watch less television. In short, it's been a revelation!

:thumbup: Have done a couple of shows in the last 6 months. Will drop you and the Mrs an invite when we do one again. Privileged to say the last one sold out in 8 hours!

1st time I've heard this, awesome! Reminds me a bit of Mumford & Sons. Have seen The Crow plenty of times when DNA Strings was still going...

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/var/dicod/storage/images/base-de-medias/images/operations/mali/130412-operation-serval-mission-de-reconnaissance-au-nord-de-tombouctou/mission-de-reconnaissance-2/2266727-1-fre-FR/mission-de-reconnaissance-2.jpg