I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

She must have a good time back in the day.

yeah. Escaped Austria just before THAT happened, fled to the UK with her family where she met my grandfather - a Protestant in the Merchant Navy. They travelled all over, eventually settling in RSA after living in Oz, China, Japan etc etc etc. 

Apparently the "Jewishness" passes through the Matriarchal line, which means my sister is Jewish by descent (She'll LOVE that... heavy heavy "new age" Christian) as will her daughters be.

Me? I couldn't care less. But it was comical to witness how quickly I was "claimed"

LOL. 

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. Escaped Austria just before THAT happened, fled to the UK with her family where she met my grandfather - a Protestant in the Merchant Navy. They travelled all over, eventually settling in RSA after living in Oz, China, Japan etc etc etc. 

Apparently the "Jewishness" passes through the Matriarchal line, which means my sister is Jewish by descent (She'll LOVE that... heavy heavy "new age" Christian) as will her daughters be.

Me? I couldn't care less. But it was comical to witness how quickly I was "claimed"

LOL. 

Luckily the ANC backpedalled on the dual citizenship thing, and you'll still be able to your IDF duty...

Tumbles, whats the latest in your circles about the Sandton Ecojobby today?

Mostly well-received, but some grumpy gutses out there. Apparently some public transport was a bit overwhelmed, and not all drivers are au fait with the markings and lanes. 

This tweet had me laughing though:

How to destroy a city... Gotham: Poison its water. Metropolis: A visit from General Zod. Sandton: Close its roads. #EcoMobilityFestival

already a dual citizen... :) Brit 

Any idea how much a Brit passport is these days? My expired in 2010. Or maybe I should just get the Irish one again?

GBP 103 / 111 depending on how many pages you want. 

Not going anywhere soon, but I guess there's no harm in renewing it.  

It's painted on.....look closely at the actual cassette   ;)

http://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpg

I blame old age and poor eye sight!! :blush:  :blush:

And being a bit grumpy today.....

Edited by Wannabe