• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Take my money!!

If you can see it here and on Flytalk, I say: Take my money too!  :thumbup:

Very nice.

But, one will still have the problem with the unmanned drone device regarding SA's flight rules?

But, one will still have the problem with the unmanned drone device regarding SA's flight rules?

But who will know if you take your drone on to your favorite track....

Like a lot of sa's rules... Useless without enforcement, and I haven't met any faa cops yet.

Probably because we have the CAA here, not FAA, not that I am nit picking or anything... ;)

SAW THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE HUB!

MEDIA ALERT AND INVITE

SA Civil Aviation Authority set to make an important announcement regarding the flying of drones

The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) is set to make an important announcement regarding the flying of remotely piloted aircraft systems, popularly known as drones or unmanned aircraft systems. The announcement will be made by the Director of Civil Aviation, Ms Poppy Khoza, at a media briefing scheduled for Sunday, 17 May 2015.

Remotely piloted aircraft systems are aircraft that can fly without a pilot on board. These aircraft come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and can be controlled remotely by an individual on the ground, in another aircraft or through an on-board computer system. These types of aircraft present a relatively new component of the civil aviation framework, one which the SACAA, together with other regulators worldwide and under the guidance of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), are working to understand, define and ultimately integrate into the aviation sector.

Primarily due to the significant safety and security risks these aircraft pose to members of the public, the operation of these aircraft has been prohibited in South Africa. To enable this technology to transfer into a sustainable and safe new economic sector of South African aviation, regulations which take into account the safety and security risks are required. Regrettably, there are reports of some members of the public having operated these aircraft illegally without consideration of the safety of members of the public.

hygiene freak

http://humorandfacts.ilykefunny.com/uploads/2015/05/14/sub/65486-large-175248.gif

Morf! Sell a festina and buy a drone! We need to see those videos man!

Take one for the team!