I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

this is now popping up everywhere on my google ads. thank you very much!

LOL mine too. But I am not complaining. Much better than the advert for cars tyres I was getting last week after needing new tyres for my car.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Copied from a T Rex perhaps or neowing

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/61758_NEOWING.jpg

what is the point of those things. 

what is the point of those things. 

There is a need for them, certain categories of disabled people would otherwise not be able to enjoy the sun on their skins, and the wind in the hair. Some only need small adaptations, others none at all.

There is a need for them, certain categories of disabled people would otherwise not be able to enjoy the sun on their skins, and the wind in the hair. Some only need small adaptations, others none at all.

I also feel sorry for bald people, but no matter what type of bicycle they ride, they will never again experience the joys of feeling the window blow through their hair!

I also feel sorry for bald people, but no matter what type of bicycle they ride, they will never again experience the joys of feeling the window blow through their hair!

Or cycle nude ....  :whistling:

Exactly

Hey dudes.

I have a small problem I require help with please. I don have a matric maths and I'm struggling with time to google.

Problem.

1)I have block which is 40mm x 40mm x 30mm. Using lxbxh gives you volume in m3. I need to work out the ml of said block.

2) Work out 20% of the ml volume of the block.

3) multiply buy 100000000.00 (100 million)

1ml  = 1cm3

Hey dudes.

I have a small problem I require help with please. I don have a matric maths and I'm struggling with time to google.

Problem.

1)I have block which is 40mm x 40mm x 30mm. Using lxbxh gives you volume in m3. I need to work out the ml of said block.
2) Work out 20% of the ml volume of the block.
3) multiply buy 100000000.00 (100 million)

block is 48000 mm3 or 48ml

a friend of mine lost his leg in a motorbike accident and then bought a bike like this. His goal is still oneday to ride from cape town to cairo on it

So there's definitely a need for them