• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzit Slowbee.

Has the hub really become that petty now ?

YES it has,seriously do what you want but dont CAPSLOCK

Howzit Slowbee.

Has the hub really become that petty now ?

Admin posted some time ago that on going caps lock is becoming problematic. So when a member insists on using it all the time, it is fair to ask them not to. Falls within the general guidelines of forum usage.

Lemonade?

Uuuugh , I just gril'd so much.

Imagine taking a sip of lemonade and then milk straight after.

Admin posted some time ago that on going caps lock is becoming problematic. So when a member insists on using it all the time, it is fair to ask them not to. Falls within the general guidelines of forum usage.

I can accept that, but where in the guidelines does it refer to CAPS ?

Guest Kalahari ou

Caps schmaps... I like cycling, taking long walks on the beach and muching some carpet every now and then...

I agree, the hub will be a much better place as long as no one breaks the CAPSLOCK rule.

WHY?

cause everyone knows that only dipslick is allowed to use Capslock. He has after all, explained that with the work he does on the computer, he uses caps lock, so to go lower case every time he uses the hub, he would mess work time up.. We all allow him that bit of leeway, for the sake of good will and all! ;)

Did I explain that right dips, buddy ol boy?? ;)

Edited by JPC