• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangle , sneak one more in then you can go think about work

I love the fact that most of her work is done in black. It looks way nicer than too much colour IMO.

I love the fact that most of her work is done in black. It looks way nicer than too much colour IMO.

True , if i had the cash i would go over to LA and have this chick ink me .think her work is brilliant

I have to take exception to your request.

Why don't you moderate and sort out the common problem through all of these so called threads, and it will desist itself!

The common problem is both of you. Don't play innocent. You have baited as much as you have been baited. Warnings have been issued.

True , if i had the cash i would go over to LA and have this chick ink me .think her work is brilliant

Thats top of the list when I win the lotto as well.

There are only two seats there, always though the rest of the crew sat in the cabin as well?

I just posted the link because it looked cool. It could be a ride at Disneyland for all I know...

www.asknasayourquestions.com

:lol: ;)

The common problem is both of you. Don't play innocent. You have baited as much as you have been baited.

Whatever dude, I’ve been here since Jan 2010, he’s been a troll in many guises, since inception!

Funny thing is even with the old forum his antics are well documented!

He creates trolls with his behaviour!

Edited by Chubba

Whatever dude, I’ve been here since Jan 2010, he’s been a troll in many guises, since inception!

Funny thing is even with the old forum his antics are well documented!

Discussing it here isn't helpful.

As has been suggested to you before, ignore his posts - there is a function for it. Rising to any bait he offers means he's got to you. Why bother? Why waste that energy on someone you dislike so much?

In your edited post, you say "He creates trolls with his behaviour!". Yes, that's you.

Discussing it here isn't helpful. -Fair enough, i concur!

As has been suggested to you before, ignore his posts - there is a function for it. Rising to any bait he offers means he's got to you. Why bother? Why waste that energy on someone you dislike so much? - Because he needs to take some of his own medicine, and I will never back down from an outright bully.

You can delete all posts regarding this matter and keep it awesome!

Edited by Chubba

I think Coreys work is better, that guys does some good work