• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

What you buying in Midrand??

Isn't that pic from Africa Cycle Fair? You learn something new every day, I think...The most famous moustache in cycling is related to cancer awareness. Or Movember is actually about three decades older than most histories have it. Or, maybe, South Africans get about a week's head start on Movember. Wasn't sure which of these it was, so I texted one of the guys in that pic for clarity...I'm no wiser, and it's most probably prudent not to post a reply here.

Edited by Tumbleweed

So, it turns out I have listened to more than 10hours of this in the last two days...

Apart from my ears bleeding I feel awesome!!!!!!!!

Using 5.56mm paintball rounds if I remember correctly form a documentary a long long time ago.

Yeah, something along these lines..

This is actually where the sport of airsoft was derived from.. Awesome stuff for training. Gave it up a long time ago, so much politics, probably forgotten all the skills I learned.  Hopefully muscle memory will kick in when the zombies come.. :P

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/utm_ammunition-tfb.png

Isn't that pic from Africa Cycle Fair? You learn something new every day, I think... The most famous moustache in cycling is related to cancer awareness. Or Movember is actually about three decades older than most histories have it. Or, maybe, South Africans get about a week's head start on Movember. Wasn't sure which of these it was, so I texted one of the guys in that pic for clarity...I'm no wiser, and it's most probably prudent not to post a reply here.

Whooooooo.......relax a second.....you seem to have some deeply rooted issues........not my problem and not my battle.....I snapped this pic at Cycle Fair as I enjoyed that big poster of Mr. Tom with that epic stache.......this was just before Movember and I said to my mates......now if that doesn't inspire or motivate for Movember then nothing will.....this is the awesome thread isn't it.....that man and his Stache fits it perfectly......

Whooooooo.......relax a second.....you seem to have some deeply rooted issues........not my problem and not my battle.....I snapped this pic at Cycle Fair as I enjoyed that big poster of Mr. Tom with that epic stache.......this was just before Movember and I said to my mates......now if that doesn't inspire or motivate for Movember then nothing will.....this is the awesome thread isn't it.....that man and his Stache fits it perfectly......

Your post was vague. It juxtaposed Tom Ritchey and Movember, but didn't say why. That's not awesome.

That my brother happens to be in it...well, carry on stalking, fella. It's creepy, but helluva amusing. :thumbup:    

Your post was vague. It juxtaposed Tom Ritchey and Movember, but didn't say why. That's not awesome.

That my brother happens to be in it...well, carry on stalking, fella. It's creepy, but helluva amusing. :thumbup:    

http://cdn.list25.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/140622088454.gif