• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

After a tough day in the office - I have to say I battle to the see the funny side of this.

I am sure there is one, but I just dont see it. Maybe I need a new set of glasses in the morning

After a tough day in the office - I have to say I battle to the see the funny side of this.

I am sure there is one, but I just dont see it. Maybe I need a new set of glasses in the morning

comedic device.

in the first one the reader assumes he had sex with a woman that was clearly not a catch (she could have been bottom left on the crazy*hot scale)

then it appears he had sex with a DEAD woman.

the final reveal is that it would have been a dead animal that he "copulated" with.

What makes it funny is not the necrobestiality on it's own, but the fact that the narrative changed so quickly from something risque to downright disgusting.

If that bottle hit her in the face shed be dead, 

being Australia the funpolice would have these cowboys behind bars before nightfall

comedic device.

in the first one the reader assumes he had sex with a woman that was clearly not a catch (she could have been bottom left on the crazy*hot scale)

then it appears he had sex with a DEAD woman.

the final reveal is that it would have been a dead animal that he "copulated" with.

What makes it funny is not the necrobestiality on it's own, but the fact that the narrative changed so quickly from something risque to downright disgusting.

I get it - but at this stage it is just not funny. Well not to me anyway. But then again so be it, others may like it, which they are entitled to.

What is the comment about opinions and Uranus?

I get it - but at this stage it is just not funny. Well not to me anyway. But then again so be it, others may like it, which they are entitled to.

What is the comment about opinions and Uranus?

There are most probably Klingons circling Uranus...

to boldly go where no man has gone before.

whatever floats your  boat. who are we to judge...