• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't that funny until I read your comment...!

no dude it was funny before that. the ones in the front get your attention and then suddenly the white shirt hits you and you cant help but look at anyone else....and they put her centre stage! ok it is staged though

Edited by Stretch

no dude it was funny before that. the ones in the front get your attention and then suddenly the white shirt hits you and you cant help but look at anyone else....and they put her centre stage! ok it is staged though

I was going to mention the one in pink but my mate beat me to it.

You never see my way

Pissing on my flame

i'll be the one left standing

with everything i do

it never pleases you

but i'll be the last one laughing

listen

you're always missing

blind to my vision

no

I just won't let it go

Just can't let it go

Just Won't let it go

No matter

What

It's in my blood

I just won't let it go

Just can't let it go

Just Won't let it go

it won't die

this dream's alive

and i won't let it go

i thought i'd try your way

but i went down in flames

i should a seen it comin'

life is more than sitting back

oh i'm on the attack

yeah i am off and running

listen

i'm on a mission

done with...

Might have been posted before, but she has tats (did i say that?), Charlie Weir hair, not-perfect teeth, a voice/sound a bit different from the normal:

Further to

our report earlier this week on the new world record cliff jump, set by Jaime Pierre, we had to post this pic, giving you a true idea of the scale of his feat.

Rather than being totally terrified like you or I would be, Pierre held a mute grab for the first 50 feet before continuing the four second freefall before hitting the snow:

http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2006/01/drop.JPG

Just a bloody lip

Jamie’s bomb hole left him buried 6 feet under the snow for roughly a minute until he was dug out by nearby photographer, Adam Clark. He skied away making deep powder turns from the record breaking air with a mere bloody lip.

Actually 255 feet drop

The cliff was initially measured at 245 feet with a rage finder used for BASE jumping. The day after photographer Wade McKoy went back to the site and measured the jump by rope with the speculation that the distance is greater, with the closer to exact result of 255 feet.

When asked, “How did you feel that night?” Pierre replied “That was the best night of sleep I have had since becoming a professional skier some 16 years ago.”