I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

the cyclist in this advert is/was a hubber (can't remember his name). he got into a moerse fight with another hubber called popeye over a delivery of a watch.

GreyOwl v1,2,3 etc.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

GreyOwl v1,2,3 etc.

Who could not count further than 3, and promptly disappeared after v3

Looks more like a cat, looks like mine

Mine can also walk on a leash but taking a cat for a walk is a bit like watching paint dry

Edited by chris_w_65

post-1604-0-91144600-1337142465.jpg

Greenpeace activists protest the Clipper Hope, which is carrying a load of pig iron.

Firstly - that ship is in light ballast, so impossible to have any significant load of any iron, She happens to be a Panamax, so perhaps they protested prior to load, see point 2 below.

Secondly - pig iron? It must be Australian Greenpeace, no other clear thinking human would protest against pig iron, however, the Aussie Greenpeace will protest agains white urine if given a good reason.

Thirdly - Greenpeace is as relevant as Std 8 woodwork on your CV

Why a pink gun? :eek: :wacko:

post-6166-0-61995300-1337162818.jpg

Pink gun...DUDE! Check the animal next to them in the bath...It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure only saw this:

Located at the San Alfonso del Mar resort in Algarrobo, Chile the biggest pool on the planet sits. It is over 1,013 meters (3,324 ft) in length with a total area of 8 hectares (19.77 acres). It holds an impressive 250 million liters (66 million gallons) of water and is the equivalent to about 6,000 8-meter long pools, which I’m told is alot.

San Alfonso's pool is 1 kilometre (3/5 mile) long. The pool covers an area of 7.7 hectares (19 acres) that holds 250 million liters (66 million gallons) of seawater.[2][3] The pool, developed by Chilean company Crystal Lagoons, uses water pumped, filtered, and treated from the Pacific Ocean to supply to the pool.