Opera

Windows Explorer

dont forget :

Fire Fox

Chrome

Opera

safari

Internet Explorer

The last one is definitely IE. There's no paper...

Edit: Looks like they are ranked as well...

Edited by Grebel

a mate of mine had the RD350. Damn, that thing went! Before that, though, he had a Kawa KR 250 2 stroke. Tandem twin. OMFS. That thing made the 350 look stupid, and it only ran on one cylinder at the beginning. Which is kinda strange, seeing as KAWA rated it as having less power than the Yam. But it definitely had more power.

Friend of mine had the Kawa KR the same time I had my RZ350YPVS. No way could the KR stick with me, even after he had it ported and new expansion boxes fitted. Was a very sweet handler though, and a good looker to boot.

Edited by Wannabe

World’s largest penis arouses suspicion

July 19 2012 at 09:35am

Comment on this story

sxc.hu

A man who is said to have the world’s largest penis was stopped by security at an airport after guards feared he had a suspect package hidden in his pants, a report has said.

According to MailOnline, Jonah Falcon was stopped at San Francisco International Airport as he went through security.

The well-endowed 41-year-old was frisked and had white powder sprinkled on his pants to check for traces of explosives after a “very noticeable” bulge in his clothing was interpreted by TSA agents as a potential “biological threat”, the report said.

The former computer games reviewer has featured in a HBO documentary about the size of his manhood, which measures 23cm limp and 34cm when aroused.

He was quoted as saying: “I had my stuff strapped to the left. I wasn’t erect at the time. One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said ‘Yes’. I said, ‘It’s my d***’.”

“He gave me a pat down, but made sure to go around my penis with his hands. They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing.”

According to MailOnline, Falcon, who was also led through an X-Ray body scanner and passed a metal detector, added: “Another guard stopped me and asked if I had some sort of growth.”

He aroused suspicions at San Francisco Airport on his way to New York.

“I’m just going to wear bike shorts from now on. That way, they’ll know. You’d think they would have had experience with hung guys before, but I guess not.” – IOL

Ja. Those are the first ones i've seen that don't look like a bulldog's erse.

The Turbo has a direct drive rear hub motor.

The bike has quite a high tech battery and some other bells and whistles..

It has an economy mode which will get you up to 30 k/ph and a turbo mode which gets you to 45 k/ph.

Energy saver modes a re-charge mode in downhill situations and all other bells and whistles.

We took them from Seefeld to Tirol (I think that was the town) on Tuesday and decided to take the "alternative" route back :thumbup:

Well this puppy then proved it was more capable of a lot more than just city riding.

On Wednesday we raced them, that was fun even though most of the okes wanted to pass out afterwards :w00t:

The only crummy thing is that you have to wear a motorbike helmet, it's heavy and hot.

Some more pics attached ,of the bike, and that helmet.

post-4100-0-96281100-1342765457.jpg

post-4100-0-12771100-1342765482.jpg