Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip Samma, if you went to Blouberg during the argus you took the wrong turn ....:D

love the photo by the way!

Nice use of a Fisheye lens there Dangle.....pity the shot of the buildings had too little foreground, but all the same, I still love it.

Nice use of a Fisheye lens there Dangle.....pity the shot of the buildings had too little foreground, but all the same, I still love it.

Thanks, I agree on the foreground, but I was very far back, couldn't get it all in, you will even see a part of the convention center, that's how far back I was :lol:

Some more fisheye fun.

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af148/audiodude/av1.jpg

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af148/audiodude/pf2.jpg

Wow!! The building shot is awesome, but the bridge shot is sublime!! :clap:

I love photography, but do not spend the time on it to develoip my eye to this extent. :blush:

Dangle, nice B&W theme, I'll throw my meagre collection into the hat. What fish-eye are you using btw ?

post-4257-0-52121800-1306827705.jpg

post-4257-0-50876800-1306827718.jpg

Oh well, my sizes were a stuff up, don't know abou you lot out there, but my pics have given my screen a siezure, will try & edit.....

Oh well, my sizes were a stuff up, don't know abou you lot out there, but my pics have given my screen a siezure, will try & edit.....

Looks like the hound has just woken up and smelt the coffee

Great pic

Venice at night. Un-altered apart from cropped to remove overexposed part on the left.

Big newbie at this...

post-5558-0-93643400-1306830882.jpg

Flip Samma, if you went to Blouberg during the argus you took the wrong turn ....:D

love the photo by the way!

Slowbee, was taken just after the MTB race, went and had a "few" Malt Smoothies at the Blue Peter..

Photos taken on a boat cruise we did through the Baltic Sea. This was leaving Russia on the way to Copenhagen. As it was summer, the sun never really sets. This was taken at 23H55. post-2696-0-99337800-1306864301.jpg

post-2696-0-13424700-1306864332.jpg

I export my pictures from Picasa3, you can choose your size from there

Venice at night. Un-altered apart from cropped to remove overexposed part on the left.

Big newbie at this...

Very nice pic just set the shutter speed a tad faster is my guess