Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Once in a while I like an out of focus shot - like this one of my riding buddies building a truly sweet berm. Somehow the anonimity that the out of focus figures give, is in keeping with the fact that very few riders ever know the great people that build and maintain the single track.

Where & when, DJR? And why no me? AAARGH! You know how I love to swing a ho around...

Where & when, DJR? And why no me? AAARGH! You know how I love to swing a ho around...

Near Prince Albert in the Karoo, during that looong weekend at the end of April.

One of my kids decided to build a dual slalom track on the farm. Pain or Shine rode the biggest berm that he built, crashed, broke both the berm and his bike. I reckon guilt made him decide to help fix it properly. Before you knew it, they managed to rope in some more willing adults and kids. The end result is about 150m long and really fun.

I have been looking into HDR photography over the last week and finally gave it a shot.

Used Photomatix Pro 4.2.1 for the HDR effects and touched it up in lightroom. Not an easy shot because of the light from the open door.

Found this unique bike at Cava motor in downtown Jozi.

post-4887-0-92834600-1338798385.jpg

I have been looking into HDR photography over the last week and finally gave it a shot.

Used Photomatix Pro 4.2.1 for the HDR effects and touched it up in lightroom. Not an easy shot because of the light from the open door.

Found this unique bike at Cava motor in downtown Jozi.

Good work there :thumbup:

That Photomatix looks the bomb, how much ?

Have you tried to tone down the highlights a tad in Lightroom ?

Love the pic .

Good work there :thumbup:

That Photomatix looks the bomb, how much ?

Have you tried to tone down the highlights a tad in Lightroom ?

Love the pic .

Thanks Dangle, the light, angle and almost everything about this pic was wrong therefore i turned the highlights up (had nothing to loose)

I just wanted to see what the software was capable off ! I took three seperate frames holding the camera without a tripod.

The software was $99 but something I have been wanting to try for a while. http://www.hdrsoft.c...wnload/win.html

Here is my second try, this time using bracketed exposure on a tripod.

post-4887-0-56689900-1338915093.jpg