Morewood Owners

Zula

70 members have voted

1. 1. Morewood owners

• I own a morewood
    • I don't own a morewood
    • I am planning to buy a morewood

Will that Sukuma ever go into production ? Looks promising and is something that I would consider. Then again you can get a snyper 140mm on Chain for about 11K at the moment. Pricing will be interesting.

Its in production! Tube molds have been opened... hydroforming mould is heating up... CNC jiggs are being made... I can hear the whizzing ;) I think the spark of welding machines will commence by the end of July. These puppies should be hitting the shelves at the end of August/ beginning of September. Unfortunately too late in the season to spend a month in the Alps, but perfect timing to disappear in Karkloof for a few weeks. Please don't expect quick email responses from me at this time, I will invariably be sic and away from the office ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its in production! Tube molds have been opened... hydroforming mould is heating up... CNC jiggs are being made... I can hear the whizzing ;) I think the spark of welding machines will commence by the end of July. These puppies should be hitting the shelves at the end of August/ beginning of September. Unfortunately too late in the season to spend a month in the Alps, but perfect timing to disappear in Karkloof for a few weeks. Please don't expect quick email responses from me at this time, I will invariably be sic and away from the office ;)

oooh awesome Morewoodkid! I'd better start saving! And BTW, thanks for the Hoodie, T-shirts and Ndiza Decal kit... very chuffed! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm picking up my Morewood Kwela 29er today... Could hardly sleep last night!!!

One more owner, Zula

Previous had a Scott scale HT. Must say that the Scott was much faster, but will not swop the Zula, way more comfortable and easier on technical stuff.

One more owner, Zula

Previous had a Scott scale HT. Must say that the Scott was much faster, but will not swop the Zula, way more comfortable and easier on technical stuff.

Much faster on what? climbing and flat jeep?

I’m sure the Zula is quicker on everything else?

One more owner, Zula

AND i bet you can get or own a Scott riding jersey..... should you wish to!!

In bladdy fact you can also buy Scott socks, riding shorts, riding jackets.....

Hint hint Mr MOREWOOD....

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/105534-do-morewood-need-to-catch-a-wake-up/page__st__20__p__1445256__fromsearch__1#entry1445256

AND i bet you can get or own a Scott riding jersey..... should you wish to!!

In bladdy fact you can also buy Scott socks, riding shorts, riding jackets.....

Hint hint Mr MOREWOOD....

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/105534-do-morewood-need-to-catch-a-wake-up/page__st__20__p__1445256__fromsearch__1#entry1445256

Maybe morewoods aren't meant to be straddled by lycra shorts and tight tops :P

Sell your Zula... get a more beastly morewood... and then wear Morewood T-Shirts or DH jerseys :lol:

Much faster on what? climbing and flat jeep?

I’m sure the Zula is quicker on everything else?

Zula faster on any technical surfcae (downhill, flat or uphill) HT faster on jeep(downhill, flat or uphill.

Unfortunately more than 60% of my rides is jeep type of track.

Above opinion is only a comment, not looking for argument, will never go back to HT

Zula faster on any technical surfcae (downhill, flat or uphill) HT faster on jeep(downhill, flat or uphill.

Unfortunately more than 60% of my rides is jeep type of track.

Above opinion is only a comment, not looking for argument, will never go back to HT

Not looking for an argument just interested to hear your opinion.

I think it takes time to get used to a FS bike and you will find that over time you will get quicker on it.

Not looking for an argument just interested to hear your opinion.

I think it takes time to get used to a FS bike and you will find that over time you will get quicker on it.

Chubba u love arguing :)

That sukuma sounds lekker. May need one of those soon. Wonder how much they gonna go for?

Chubba u love arguing :)

That sukuma sounds lekker. May need one of those soon. Wonder how much they gonna go for?

Only with my wife!

itching for a new bike, you is!

The Sukuma was due to go on sale in August. Does anyone know if that is still going to happen ?

itching for a new bike, you is!

Yip, cant deny it.

Zula is only a year old, gonna have to wait a lil longer :(