PPA Seeding Run

Merida002

One thing I noticed...do the medium/short races....I checked someone on here and went to look at how he got his new seeding, he jumped tremendously. By doing the shorter races you will be closer to the winner which means you will get a better seeding index. I am in 'I' now considering I started in X last year and got a new number every time I went up and I always did the long races.

Yeah, sounds like a plan..... but I think I'll stick to the longer races. More of a challenge. Year before last I went from X to J - Airbender and I joked last season that we needed to break out of Jail.

Edited by SirK

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed...do the medium/short races....I checked someone on here and went to look at how he got his new seeding, he jumped tremendously. By doing the shorter races you will be closer to the winner which means you will get a better seeding index. I am in 'I' now considering I started in X last year and got a new number every time I went up and I always did the long races.

I've only done the short races because i'm not allowed to do the longer events anymore and because, like you said, you're are closer to the winner you get a much better index.

I've only done the short races because i'm not allowed to do the longer events anymore and because, like you said, you're are closer to the winner you get a much better index.

Maybe I do need to change my strategy then..... Just to get into F :thumbup: LOL

I wasn't talking about you.

Edited by MTB_Roadie

it seems the seeding run did take place. I've managed to drop my index by 5. Do they penalise you because all the races are from last season?

hmmm not quite sure how the hell they're doing seeding calculations anymore... i've also dropped by about 7 points.

I wasn't talking about you.

I didn't say you where.

I was just supporting the statement you had made.

hmmm not quite sure how the hell they're doing seeding calculations anymore... i've also dropped by about 7 points.

Damn, I also dropped. :o Calc does'nt seem correct to me.

Yeah, sounds like a plan..... but I think I'll stick to the longer races. More of a challenge. Year before last I went from X to J - Airbender and I joked last season that we needed to break out of Jail.

I'm now in J for this season... Moved up 1 point with the reseed. Not too shabby considering I started last year as unseeded!!!

I'm now in J for this season... Moved up 1 point with the reseed. Not too shabby considering I started last year as unseeded!!!

Just like I did (1st season to J)- See you in G towards the end of the season :thumbup:

I asked them and they said they only doing the run at the end of the month, so Argus not taken into account yet.

We do not have the new numbers as yet, we will only be posting them as of the end of July. The new annual seeding run has not taken place yet, this will also only be done at the end of the month. You can pay your subs now already it’s just we won’t have a number for you.

Why you guys so eager with the seeding run? Are there any races happenig I don't know about?

I asked them and they said they only doing the run at the end of the month, so Argus not taken into account yet.

Thanks Bud. I wont update our Clubs seeding asyet. Had a quick look @ our membership and most of them dropped drastically. Will wait for month end. :thumbup:

How yours seeding looking ?

Why you guys so eager with the seeding run? Are there any races happenig I don't know about?

Yes Tank, the pre-season race up the seeding ladder! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Bud. I wont update our Clubs seeding asyet. Had a quick look @ our membership and most of them dropped drastically. Will wait for month end. :thumbup:

How yours seeding looking ?

No change as yet, so will wait till end of the month, currently sitting on the fence of J and I ;)