Must be a stolen bike

AIRMAVRICK

X - akkery. Talking of Phoephol...nice avatar, makes one ponder...

Be nice....I have decided to turn over a new leaf......for a while ish..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try and get details of the bikes (make, model, colour, etc,) then send it through to the relevent authorities.

Once the exposè on Carte Blanche is aired on Sunday there is bound to be a livening up of interest, and some of these bikes may be recovered and returned to their rightful owners.

Is the story running this Sunday?

Be nice....I have decided to turn over a new leaf......for a while ish..

So what you using now? This...

post-20304-0-46481900-1312270546.jpg

X - akkery. Talking of Phoephol...nice avatar, makes one ponder...

Hey that's Frank Zappa, renowned polymath, even when he's dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool. Don't be a poephol about Frank Zappa, bru.

Hey that's Frank Zappa, renowned polymath, even when he's dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool. Don't be a poephol about Frank Zappa, bru.

:D Yeah. A right Moon Unit he was hey!?

ALL... :offtopic:

:oops:

Edited by The Drongo

Try looking up a Giant Yukon, possibly 2008/9. It is a hard tail and looks a lot like that bike.

I bought one second hand while in the states for $300 bucks. Incidentally was a nice bike but only had mechanical disc brakes and bottom of range sram.

Zappa Crappa

I had the full size poster behind the toilet door in the days.

Love that mans music :thumbup:

Proper musician that boy. " the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin......". Named my cat buttrash after one of his songs :clap:

Is the carte blanche special this sunday?

oh and dont forget.....

http://old.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/yellow-snow-warning1.jpg

Edited by Stretch

Yes the story is running this Sunday.

Just out of interest ,I agree with the stereotyping issues and such and such.

Saying this, I do feel we need to become more vigilant in approaching these guys and ask them about their bikes.

We had a little sting op on the R 55 in conjunction with the Colonel of our local police station.

It 's amazing how many bikes are out there and how many were hand-me-downs, the bottom line however, the word in the township now is that one must think twice before you buy a fancy bike from a fellow townshipper.

Yes the story is running this Sunday.

Just out of interest ,I agree with the stereotyping issues and such and such.

Saying this, I do feel we need to become more vigilant in approaching these guys and ask them about their bikes.

We had a little sting op on the R 55 in conjunction with the Colonel of our local police station.

It 's amazing how many bikes are out there and how many were hand-me-downs, the bottom line however, the word in the township now is that one must think twice before you buy a fancy bike from a fellow townshipper.

Well done......now maybe the oke taking the bike to sell them will loose their market a bit.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

well will be interesting to see what transpires this sunday. most of the okes that are stealing these bikes are not for personal use, it is to sell on - so chances are the stereotypes rising a bike may very well own it. I hope this program in Sunday focuses on the shops etc that are buying ad selling these stolen bikes - they are the bastards that fuel the fire