Cyclists can't have sons

Rydogg

I got 2 of each sort cause cycling makes you both randy and doff.

I had been cycling fairly seriously for 12 years when we had the 1st boy and about 22 years when we had the 2nd boy.

Edited by The Guy in Pink

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind my french but its a K@K theory, sperm is sperm either you have it or you dont. If you have it well 50 50 chance if you dont have it .... well then you probably never need to buy condoms again.

I should start smoking menthol becuase of popular theory that makes you sterile, then ill need to spend less on condoms and can smoke even more. Brilliant, and if i do get a girl preggies i'm sueing BAT.

Sorry bud, I am the proud father of a son.

So there goes the theory, I cycle and scuba dive...

This guy must be joking. :D

How do you think some of the worlds top cyclist in the TdF came along!

BY DEVINE INTERVENTION, sorry CONCEPTION lol

Ok, for the record, I have 1 son.

I should start smoking menthol becuase of popular theory that makes you sterile, then ill need to spend less on condoms and can smoke even more. Brilliant, and if i do get a girl preggies i'm sueing BAT.

My buddy will tell you that theory is a load of hogwash and an old wifes story.

He has been smoking menthol for years, wife became pregnant, Twins! He continued smoking, wife became pregnant again and you guessed it, Twins again!!

He then gave up drinking, smoking and cycling! ;)

seriously flawed theory, i have been riding bikes for 30 years and my first born was a son :clap:

Lance only has one nut and makes a girl every now and again. He also has a boy or two. I have been cycling for 25 years, some as a pro, and I made a boy.

Edited by TNT1

Why do people fall for this rubbish? And the theories that the position at conception can impact whether you have a boy or a girl. FFS, you don't get puppies doing it doggy style.

FFS, you don't get puppies doing it doggy style.

Right. I will try that later. Let you know in nine months.

10 week old daughter..... cycling mate = daughter, 3 of 4 of us in MTB team = Daughters.... 4th still practicing... hmm Im also seeing this pattern :unsure: .

Nine weeks, if it is indeed puppies.

Wait, so if I do my chikkin doggie style, I change the gestation period? FFS, I aint doing my dog :o

Oh, and wait, my dad was a 70's pro, and road the Olympics, and made me, and I's a boy.