windgat fietsryers

mr bean

If you want to be a successfull double poster you have to remember to change from one name to the other before posting.

You guys are seriously convinced I'm Tankman?! LOLZ! :clap: so funny :P

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inspekteur Drongo, net om te bewys Tankman en Klein H hou geen verwant nie, let asb op die volgende:

As ek en Klein H dieselfde persoon was, dink jy nie die image sou dieselfde naam gehad het nie?

Kyk wat is die image naam toe Klein H my gequote het en kyk wat is die image se naam noudat ek hom quote?

Not the same

Sorry dude, I understood the last line, the rest tested me. I tried Google Translate, but it asked me to select a language. :unsure:

While we are on this subject, what is the story I hear that Anonymous are going to take out FarceBook for a day? Truth? That should get some panties in a wad!

Relax dude. I had no idea what posts the 'other/same guy' was on about. Just in this environ you never know. :D

Now ....back to topic.

Edited by The Drongo

You guys are seriously convinced I'm Tankman?! LOLZ! :clap: so funny :P

Sorry to burst your bubble dude/dudette.

It appears that it is only me who is 'convinced'.

Tankman appears seriously 'concerned' :D though.

While we are on this subject, what is the story I hear that Anonymous are going to take out FarceBook for a day? Truth? That should get some panties in a wad!

Now ....back to topic.

I posted the story in the awesome fred this morning.

If you want to be a successfull double poster you have to remember to change from one name to the other before posting.

Yea, tell him!

Sorry dude, I understood the last line, the rest tested me. I tried Google Translate, but it asked me to select a language. :unsure:

Relax dude. I had no idea what posts the 'other/same guy' was on about. Just in this environ you never know. :D

Now ....back to topic.

They are going to try to. It's due to Facebook's privacy policy and registration terms etc. They'll have a tough time to do so though. They also forget that nobody forced anyone to join Facebook. Everyone has the right not to partake, not to get so involved.

HAHA lekker ek wens julle kan sien hoe het ek vandag sit en lag vir julle

Groete en lekker dag

Mr.Bean

Groete chap. Head nod to you an'all, that WAS a good laugh hey. Even managed to get grb's goat again. My bad that though! :D

and you would know that too well Oom H....

They are going to try to. It's due to Facebook's privacy policy and registration terms etc. They'll have a tough time to do so though. They also forget that nobody forced anyone to join Facebook. Everyone has the right not to partake, not to get so involved.

Shot. They must be pretty good though if they 'put it out there' before doing it. Are they for or against 'privacy policies'? Ahh, stupid question, not?

I posted the story in the awesome fred this morning.

oh. :blush: Too sorry. Will go there now. Got distracted by this funny.....

**off he goes***

Yea man, I am concerned, why would I need a fake second profile to paste a non-offensive image twice.

I would rather use that profile to post some offensive material in the Ladies and Flesh thread ;)

HAHA lekker ek wens julle kan sien hoe het ek vandag sit en lag vir julle

Groete en lekker dag

Mr.Bean

jy lag so lekker, hoop nie jy was besig om te bestuur nie, netnou smash jy nog 'n tjor!

I promise you now - I'm my own person :blush:

we just happen to post the same image a minute apart - I probably would have posted before him if I had managed to figure out how to add an image a tad faster than what i did :blush:

Yea man, I am concerned, why would I need a fake second profile to paste a non-offensive image twice.

I would rather use that profile to post some offensive material in the Ladies and Flesh thread ;)

and no - my profile is not for any such use :o

Bullsh1t. It sounds perfect in areas of Pretoria...

Don't knock Pretoria. Especially the Pretoria girls. I'll have you know they have a higher sperm count than the Benoni girls.